Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech visits the state of Ohio for 2 with BGSU.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech visits the state of Ohio for 2 with BGSU.

Big series to end the WCHA first half.
    Need to get as many points as possible and get some help from LSSU to end the first half.

This will be a wide open series to predict, I see some OT next weekend.
    Go Tech.
    Last edited by Huskiefan906; 12-04-2016, 01:24 PM.

Re: Michigan Tech visits the state of Ohio for 2 with BGSU.

Great interest, big series, thoughts, Tech bringing Pederson, Anderson, or Beretta?

Comment

New name for our barn (meet me at 'The Slate' in Section G), beer in hand, re-read of two chapters of Cavallini from Kane to set the mood, WCHA TV fired up. Yep. Ready to go. Roll along you BG Warriors!

Comment

For the love of god and all that is holy tell the video guys to stop using zoom shots for play.
        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Redmond looks tough on the PK.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
            For the love of god and all that is holy tell the video guys to stop using zoom shots for play.
            Agree, but this is the best WCHA TV feed I've had outside of Bemidji.

Comment

The video quality is great. It's just the choices of what to show. Too many men penalty? I had no idea because it was zoomed in. A view THROUGH the net for longer than just a replay of a shot. Awful. Announcers even said that they couldn't see what had happened on the penalty to McLain... ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OUT
              Last edited by stuckinwi; 12-09-2016, 06:49 PM. Reason: words are hard
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Also... Someone's got to let them know when the mics are live "Did we sound like homers?" was hilarious

Comment

Also... Someone's got to let them know when the mics are live "Did we sound like homers?" was hilarious
                  That would be our own Evan Pivnick. He should stop singing Guns N Roses...

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                    That would be our own Evan Pivnick. He should stop singing Guns N Roses...
                    Is it a student crew?

Comment

Goaltender dual tonight.

Comment

Is it a student crew?
                        Student broadcasters. Not sure about the camera work - suspect that's the case. When BCSN, the Toldeo cable network, broadcasts games and the camera work is pretty decent.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                          Goaltender dual tonight.
                          No kidding. Both are playing great.

Comment

Hell... Nell is using his head tonight!

Comment

Shorthanded. Ouch. Gonna leave a mark...

Comment

Working...
                              X