Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games of 12/3: Who put the Burr up Hamilton's arse? UMB living on a prayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of 12/3: Who put the Burr up Hamilton's arse? UMB living on a prayer?

1:40 puck drop in Beverley.

links and scores. http://www.d3hockey.com/seasons/men/...board/schedule
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Games of 12/3: Who put the Burr up Hamilton's arse? UMB living on a prayer?

239 PIM in the Adrian/Finlandia "no class" game last night--229 of them in the 3rd period! Anyone left to play today?

Comment

Originally posted by jcase View Post
      239 PIM in the Adrian/Finlandia "no class" game last night--229 of them in the 3rd period! Anyone left to play today?
      According to the box score, 5 DQ's in total. 2 on Adrian (Yim & Madej) and 3 on Finlandia (Rezansoff, Mitzel, & Nichol)

A rather pedestrian 44 PIMs today. Adrian 24 to Finlandia 20. I believe Adrian now holds the Hardcore Belt.
      Note: The officials sound like a law firm of Froberg, Moberg, Berg, and Hampton.
      Last edited by joecct; 12-03-2016, 05:45 PM.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by jcase View Post
        I don't know what caused the first scrum. Given the time left (just under 15 to go at the time) I think the refs gave enough PIMs to everyone on the ice to finish their nights right then and there.

I think the 2nd one was triggered by Finlandia's knee-on-knee shot to one of ours.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

End 1
          Salve Regina 0
          Johnson & Wales 0

End 2
          Salve Regina 1
          Johnson & Wales 0

Final
          Salve Regina 6
          Johnson & Wales 1
          Last edited by joecct; 12-03-2016, 08:03 PM.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Lakers 8-1 FINAL
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
            X