Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (12/2 12/3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (12/2 12/3)

discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (12/2 12/3)

Princeton shocked # 10 Bemidji State, 4-1, on Friday night and, as I type this, they are giving the Beavers all they can handle again tonight, leading 2-1 after two periods.

In other words, they seem to be getting hot just when we don't want them to.

Colton Phinney is still around to mind the net for the Tigers, so RPI will not have a real easy time scoring goals against him - not that they've had a real easy time scoring goals against much of anybody else.
    Last edited by Waite21; 11-26-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
      Princeton shocked # 10 Bemidji State, 4-1, on Friday night and, as I type this, they are giving the Beavers all they can handle again tonight, leading 2-1 after two periods.

Colton Phinney is still around to mind the net for the Tigers, so RPI will not have a real easy time scoring goals against him - not that they've had a real easy time scoring goals against much of anybody else.
      Keep in mind that RPI’s lone goal against the net minder tonight was against their Club Team’s goalie 2 yrs. ago.
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

It even took a couple of tries against ENG.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

PU completed the sweep with a 3-1 win behind former Alb. Acad. net minder Ben Halford.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I'll be at the game on Saturday at QU. It's always a fun place to be
            Go U!
            Let's go Union !
            ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
            ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
            NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Making my first ever trip to QU. Any suggestions on places to go before the game?

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                Making my first ever trip to QU. Any suggestions on places to go before the game?
                Side Street Grille has great wings and happy hour on Friday's. Very good beer selection as well. It's right off Whitney Avenue on Dickerman Street and less than 2 miles of the arena.
                Last edited by QUAlum2004; 11-30-2016, 09:43 PM.
                QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                  Side Street Grille has great wings and happy hour on Friday's. Very good beer selection as well. It's right off Whitney Avenue on Dickerman Street and less than 2 miles of the arena.
                  Sounds great, thanks.
                  May do some Christmas shopping. Any good places to go shopping in the area?
                  Last edited by RPI fan 4 life; 12-01-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Ralph, you still in touch with Dr D? Thinking of heading down to Princeton after the Rangers game Saturday afternoon and wondering if he was going to game?

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                      Ralph, you still in touch with Dr D? Thinking of heading down to Princeton after the Rangers game Saturday afternoon and wondering if he was going to game?
                      I am. I think that someone posted that he was going, but I will ask anyway.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I am. I think that someone posted that he was going, but I will ask anyway.
                        emailed with Doc the other day. Looks like a gametime decision for him & Miss Jenny.

Comment

I received an answer from DrD which I forwarded to you through USCHO. As turk181 wrote, it will be a last-minute decision for the reasons contained in the message.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As of Thursday evening, the Princeton Athletics Ticketing website reports limited availability of tickets for Saturday night's game. (I already have mine.)

Even with RPI off to one of the worst starts in recent memory, they are still one of Princeton's biggest draws.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                              Sounds great, thanks.
                              May do some Christmas shopping. Any good places to go shopping in the area?
                              Dixwell Ave is just a few miles from campus and has a number of shopping malls.

Comment

Working...
                              X