Minnesota & Mankato State: Home and Home - 11-18/11-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota & Mankato State: Home and Home - 11-18/11-19

Minnesota plays at Mankato State Friday night at 7pm, game will be televised on FSN. Saturday is at Mariucci at 8pm with no TV, possible streaming options on the B1G available though.

Mankato State is coming off a tie and an OT loss to Bemidji State at home. The Gophers had a bye week after a win and a tie against North Dakota. Should be a good series.

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: Minnesota & Mankato State: Home and Home - 11-18/11-19

This should be a real lively thread......

Green arrow, I need it.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Don't we have a bye or a single exhibition or something. We're at 8 games (6 if you count two we get back from the trip to AK)...vs. a school like Union that has played 13 games.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Minnesota's abysmal record continued against in-state schools when they got swept by SCSU earlier in the year. They have to prove it on the ice before I believe something different will happen.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Mooooooooooo!
            Based on the abysmal results of the Gophers' recent history against in-state rivals, you would have to forecast a Mavs' sweep this weekend.
            But I will go 'out on a limb' and predict a Gophers' sweep, close one-goal low scoring game in Mankato on Friday, followed by a 3 goal Gopher win at Mariucci Saturday night.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Split. And that's with tArrogance talking.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Does MSU still do the whole "if we can't beat ya, we'll try to beat ya up" deal?
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Post #9!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Post #9!!
                    Impressive!

Formally lodging my complaint that not all games are televised. And it just happens the ones that can be caught on a stream, at least, have been falling on the night I can't watch, so can't set a recorder. About 300 channels and they can't find a friggin spot for a Gopher game?

Comment

BTN should have an alternate TV CHANNEL - not a streaming channel - much like FSN has FSN+.

Comment

They have multiple alternate channels

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          They have multiple alternate channels
                          Do you mean their various regional channels? I believe here in the metro, channels you can actually watch - at least on my service (Comcast) - it's only FSN and FSN+.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Do you mean their various regional channels? I believe here in the metro, channels you can actually watch - at least on my service (Comcast) - it's only FSN and FSN+.
                            I think he means BTen. IIRC, there are 5-6 (plus) channels for BTen. They usually use them for football/bouncyball.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I think he means BTen. IIRC, there are 5-6 (plus) channels for BTen. They usually use them for football/bouncyball.
                              With my service, there are 3 BTN channels and it seems to have the same programming on all three channels most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X