Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota & Mankato State: Home and Home - 11-18/11-19

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    With my service, there are 3 BTN channels and it seems to have the same programming on all three channels most of the time.
    Often times during football season they have different games on the alt channel(s).
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
      With my service, there are 3 BTN channels and it seems to have the same programming on all three channels most of the time.
      With Comcast I do too, if you count the regular BTN (in standard def, #64) in addition to two BTN-HD channels (#255 and #256). But like your provider all three appear to show the same programming.
      Last edited by D2D; 11-17-2016, 09:01 AM.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Will corky be in attendance? I hope so, I need to go spark one up outside with someone.

I'm sure the crowd will be pretty full at the mooo center, this is mankato states NC game after all. Does mankato still have a bunch of cheap shot artists on the team?

Comment

19! 19 posts ah-ah-ah!

Comment

In light of comments made on the recent Gopher Puck Live Podcast (thanks guys...loved the shoutout http://www.gopherpucklive.com/podcast/) about past battles between myself and Mavstink94, I would like to share some thoughts on the coming series. First, the Gophers need to reclaim MN as thier turf. It all starts in Manstinko this Friday @ 7 bells. This is a must win game to swing the tide of L's to MN teams. The Gophers are THE Progrum. Second, I know very little about the Mavstinks this year. But I am sure the joint will be rocking. I miss this aspect of college hockey because the B10 sucks. It will be good to see some real hatred. Third, about my friend Mavstink94, despite all his training, Ragnars, and whatever else he does, he is a fatty fat fat. Also he needs to get his head in the game as I had to tell him about the weekend tilt. Appalling. What happened? More interested in McD's all day breakfast? I don't know. I hope this is a wake up call to get priorities in line. This is Gopher / Manstinko week man! Just be glad I am here to be your personal life coach. Finally, regardless of your alliance, let's revel in the mutual disgust for each other. It harkens back to a better time when we were in the same conference battling for the right to revel in the glory of victory and watching the other side wallow in the agony of defeat. Those were the days....let's get it on folks.
            Last edited by Mo-Tay; 11-17-2016, 05:53 PM.
            GOPHER HOCKEY: CHAMPS 2002 & 2003!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Tay View Post
              I miss this aspect of college hockey because the B10 sucks.
              I would agreed with your claim if you made it a year ago, but have you checked the B10's non-conference record this season? If it "sucks" how would you describe the WCHA's?

Comment

Kinda reverse weekend for me as I'll be in attendance Friday in Kato but will miss the Saturday game at home. Got invited to a suite at the Xcel Saturday so Jr and Mrs goldy will be going Saturday.

Comment

COWS AREN'T PURPLE *clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*
                  "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    COWS AREN'T PURPLE *clap* *clap* *clap clap clap*
                    Then again, neither are EAGLES!

Comment

No Landcow appearances? They must all be updating their tramp stamps.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        No Landcow appearances? They must all be updating their tramp stamps.
                        Winner, Winner, Landcow dinner!

Comment

Got spanked. The weather today was better than this game.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Have to agree with somethings said earlier as to enjoying playing against old rivals/wcha teams. Having many friends, co-workers who love the rodents these are the games I enjoy winning the most.
                            Tonight's win was great. Was worried given our play recently. Now time to get the sweep.
                            All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity. - Gordie Howe

Minnesota State Mankato Mavericks

Comment

Wanna coach the U, Mike?

Comment

Cheers for the Purple Mavs!

Maybe the not so golden gophs should try playing some Division III teams from Minnesota
                                GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X