• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU at RPI, 11/18, 11/19

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: OSU at RPI, 11/18, 11/19

Will both games end in 5-5 ties?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Considering RPI has scored more than three goals only once this season and is averaging a little less than 2.5 goals per game, I'd think another pair of 5-5 ties would be pretty unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
        Considering RPI has scored more than three goals only once this season and is averaging a little less than 2.5 goals per game, I'd think another pair of 5-5 ties would be pretty unlikely.
        Maybe 5-5 in total.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ohio State has the ability to rack up goals but for inexplicable reasons our passing won't be good or nobody is getting to the net for rebounds. And as always the infamous one pass too many when trying to get a shot off!
          PP has not been highly productive either.
          Our starting goaltender was back in net for the first time this season after injury and seemed to have difficulty sealing off the post on the side shots.
          If Ohio State plays like they're capable of I would predict the wins but their performance the past two weekends has been sub-standard so who knows?

Comment

You can substitute Rensselaer for Ohio State on every comment except for the goaltender returning from injury.
            Sounds like an interesting weekend coming up...

Comment

I should clarify, our starting goaltender in back from injury early in the season, not back in the net for the first time this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                Ohio State has the ability to rack up goals but for inexplicable reasons our passing won't be good or nobody is getting to the net for rebounds. And as always the infamous one pass too many when trying to get a shot off!
                PP has not been highly productive either.
                Our starting goaltender was back in net for the first time this season after injury and seemed to have difficulty sealing off the post on the side shots.
                If Ohio State plays like they're capable of I would predict the wins but their performance the past two weekends has been sub-standard so who knows?
                I thought the same about the PP but when i looked at the numbers they are #10 in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                  I thought the same about the PP but when i looked at the numbers they are #10 in the country.
                  That seems very hard to believe especially when we couldn't score on a 5 min major yesterday. We did score on one PP in the 3rd and were 2 for 6 on Friday.
                  But not scoring on the major feels like something is wrong somewhere.

Comment

Well I thought we certainly didn't look dominate and why the penalties? If RPI's PP was better we would have been in a very difficult situation.
                    Does anybody know why Tompkins was in net tonight and not Frey?
                    Speaking of goalies I was much relieved to see RPI's goalie was only stung and not seriously injured. Scary!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                      Well I thought we certainly didn't look dominate and why the penalties? If RPI's PP was better we would have been in a very difficult situation.
                      Does anybody know why Tompkins was in net tonight and not Frey?
                      Speaking of goalies I was much relieved to see RPI's goalie was only stung and not seriously injured. Scary!
                      But our power play isn't better.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                      X