X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Here is the real answer to the record.

146-130-15 MN leads
    Here is the answer that matters the most.
    8>5.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      Here is the answer that matters the most.
      8>5.
      Sigh

1>0
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
        Wait, there are women in Grand Forks?!
        Sure! How else did they get to 55 prostitution arrests in 2014?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Sure! How else did they get to 55 prostitution arrests in 2014?
          I thought those were "women"......
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            I would take the quality of the women of the Grand Forks area over the women of the twin cities every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
            when your number one qualifier is "drunk and passed out" I can see why you would want to stay on the home hunting grounds.
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
            Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
              I thought those were "women"......
              Wouldn't those be giggolotion arrests?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I would take the quality of the women of the Grand Forks area over the women of the twin cities every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
                I get it. Once you've rocked a tattooed scabby meth chick there is no going back.
                You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                  I get it. Once you've rocked a tattooed scabby meth chick there is no going back.

Those who smoke glass pipes shouldn't cast stones...

Comment

[QUOTE=willythekid;6385394]Those who smoke glass pipes shouldn't cast stones... [/QUOTE

Glass pipes ARE the best though.
                    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Neither school agrees on the record. Both schools agree MN has more wins than North Dakota, but they don't agree on the spread.

A number of years ago I looked into why each school posts a different win/loss ratio. First, they don't even agree on the number of games played. Second there a different number of wins calculated by each school.

I don't have my original post, but as I recall MN counts about 8 more wins that North Dakota gives them credit for. The explanation I found went something like this: One win was simply as a result of an adding error by North Dakota. I notified the athletic department about it but I'm not sure they've corrected it. Two wins came in exhibition games. Might have been the hall of fame game even. This is trickier since now I think everyone counts the hall of fame game in their win/loss totals, but that wasn't always the case.

The last 5 Minnesota wins came before UND even had a team. In the 1930-35 time frame MN would go out and play various WWI bar teams and the like, and apparently played a club team, uncoached, up at UND. They count those 5-6 wins. UND doesn't recognize any wins or losses from before about 1948 when the program was officially formed and sponsored by the University.
                      What's most interesting (at least to me) about this is that Minnesota counts the 8 (or so) wins against the uncoached club teams in between WWI and WWII, but they don't count the one loss and one tie. They also don't count the numerous wins that North Dakota's club team had over Minnesota's club team. Also, North Dakota's hockey program was founded in the 1946-1947 season.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Of course you would - you've been beaten into submission by the sloping foreheads for so long you don't know any better.
                        Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        when your number one qualifier is "drunk and passed out" I can see why you would want to stay on the home hunting grounds.
                        Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                        Dang, thinking back about drunk tatooed scabby meth chicks with sloping foreheads makes me randy baby . . . Yeah!

Comment

At Mariucci. place is ready to rock

Lets go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Dang, thinking back about drunk tatooed scabby meth chicks with sloping foreheads makes me randy baby . . . Yeah!
                            "you must spread...."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              "you must spread...."
                              Herpes?

Comment

Herpes?
                                The answer: What do grand forks women like to share, for $500 Alex.

Comment

Working...
                                X