Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota hosts North Dakota: Let the hate flow - 11/4-11/5

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
    Good numbers don't have a decimal in front of them. Like say, the number 8...
    People might envy you, if you had a tree, or a 2 story building at home.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

North Dakota is nasty. Believe me.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

This will be a fun weekend but the hate just isn't there like it once was... don't get me wrong, I still hate the rodents but it's not the same. Too bad, we didn't know how good we had it back in the old WCHA days.

Comment

With this senile old coot leading the charge behind the scenes, no wonder the Gophers are currently such a disgrace.

Lou

Lou2
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
            People might envy you, if you had a tree, or a 2 story building at home.
            Time for some new material bud
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

There's a tree AND a two story building now?

Comment

This will be a fun weekend but the hate just isn't there like it once was... don't get me wrong, I still hate the rodents but it's not the same. Too bad, we didn't know how good we had it back in the old WCHA days.
                Agreed. Such a sad time. The kids nowadays....they'll never know. "Oh but we have PSU!" Um, ok? Whoopdeedoo.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Agreed. Such a sad time. The kids nowadays....they'll never know. "Oh but we have PSU!" Um, ok? Whoopdeedoo.
                  Barry Alvarez deserves to live in Wisconsin.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Time for some new material bud
                    The classics never grow old.
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                      The classics never grow old.
                      Wouldn't be the same if Happy neglected to use the lone tree and overage Canadians classics.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                        Wouldn't be the same if Happy neglected to use the lone tree and overage Canadians classics.
                        New material would be too tough to come up with... It's hard to find new digs on the reigning 8th time National Champions. At least happy can still count his team's titles on one hand. I would think in the next five years or so us NoDaks will have to start using our toes.

Comment

Parise knows I've had my own gopher hate demons to contend with over the years. But I've come to have a great deal of respect for the fanbase. Who else would suffer through 40 years of failure pursuing a plan as provincial as Minnesota Only? If the purpose was to prove that nobody can fail and disappoint like Sotans can, they certainly succeeded. I mean, look how those fans have endured that 40 years in the desert by turning that failure into a source of pride. Amazing! Not even Tech fans would be able to swallow that pill.

I'm not religious, but I will admit that I pray for gopher fans once in a while. On top of all that failure, what did they do to deserve that heavy brow and long forearms? The men are worse.

I don't know about you, but I will be ready to give a gopher fan a big hug this weekend.
                          Last edited by burd; 10-31-2016, 07:46 AM.

Comment

New material would be too tough to come up with... It's hard to find new digs on the reigning 8th time National Champions. At least happy can still count his team's titles on one hand. I would think in the next five years or so us NoDaks will have to start using our toes.
                            Losing your fingers to a drunken frostbitten evening passed out on the banks of the Red is nothing to chirp about.
                            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                              Losing your fingers to a drunken frostbitten evening passed out on the banks of the Red is nothing to chirp about.
                              Too bad the Red is so far away from the Twin Cities... You could warm your extremities up at the bonfire called dinkytown.

Comment

Sioux Sweep.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X