Minnesota vs St Cloud State - Home/Home October 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    What ever happened to Bronzebacks, he used to be a guy didn't he? He always seemed like a nice fellow.
    He is alive and well! I have been out of the country most of the year. Following but from long distance.

Huskies have their backs up against a wall early this year. Mankato is a solid team, but starting the year 0-4 in non-conference could be devastating in the pairwise. Hopefully the Olympic ice will be of assistance in one of the 2 games and Huskies manage a split. I think Motzko will have them ready.

Comment

Re: Minnesota vs St Cloud State - Home/Home October 21 & 22

Originally posted by tipsy mcstagger View Post
      we killed him and ate him.
      lies!!!

Originally posted by bronzebacks View Post
      he is alive and well! I have been out of the country most of the year. Following but from long distance.

Huskies have their backs up against a wall early this year. Mankato is a solid team, but starting the year 0-4 in non-conference could be devastating in the pairwise. Hopefully the olympic ice will be of assistance in one of the 2 games and huskies manage a split. I think motzko will have them ready.
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        Thread fails to deliver.
        And we can't go back to the way things were either.

Comment

In past years, BTN2GO has delayed broadcast of FSN games until after midnight. Yet on BTN2GO, message says 'game will start at or around start time'. Anyone know when the stream starts for sure?
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Gophers leading the Huskies 1-0 after the first period. SCSU was looking good up until the Gopher goal. :|

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUhuskies View Post
              Gophers leading the Huskies 1-0 after the first period. SCSU was looking good up until the Gopher goal. :|
              4-2 Gophers after two. Shots 29-18.
              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                Who is going to get the B1G's one NCAA bid this year? Michigan again?
                Three bids will come out of the Big Ten this year. Minnesota is a given. Between Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State I believe two of them will get in.
                National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
                National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
                  Three bids will come out of the Big Ten this year. Minnesota is a given. Between Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State I believe two of them will get in.
                  No, I don't agree. two bids at most. Minnesota and OSU.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
                    Giddy up after 2 weeks.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

3-goal leads are hard.

Comment

Golden chokers are alive and well.

Comment

Nice choke job Gophers

Comment

Remember when crap like this was surprising? Those were the days.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              Golden chokers are alive and well.
                              What a bummer. On second thought. Way to go Huskies!!!!!
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The goofs should be playing in Ridder Arena, at the very least when it's a B1G matchup.
                                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Working...
                                X