Minnesota vs St Cloud State - Home/Home October 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota vs St Cloud State - Home/Home October 21 & 22

This thread is tooooooooooooooo exciting. I have no idea how I am going to make it to 8pm tomorrow.

Sheesh, I hope the fans in Cloud town on Saturday are more exciting than this bunch.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Same story, different year. The Gopher fans are super excited about their "great" freshman class, and these are gonna be the guys that turn it around. They saw Mankato sweep us last weekend, and think that despite all evidence to the contrary, they are better than Mankato and should sweep us too. They aren't and they won't.

The Huskies got a rude awakening last weekend but I have no doubt Motzko and Gibby will have them ready to win this weekend. We will continue the trend of outstate teams embarassing the Goofs, St. Cloud SWEEEEEPS
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        This series would be USCHO front-page news if not for SCSU.
        Congrats on continuing the tradition of beating soft non-conference opponents. Didn't help you guys much last year.
        Last edited by Tipsy McStagger; 10-20-2016, 03:02 PM.
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          Congrats on continuing the tradition of beating soft non-conference opponents. Didn't help you guys much last year.
          Well, in all fairness, the Gophers lost a majority of their games to their soft non-conference opponents last year.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

St. Cloud SWEEEEEPS
            I would take that bet in a heartbeat. At worst, Gophers split.
            Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
              I would take that bet in a heartbeat. At worst, Gophers split.
              Stakes? I will bet you that St. Cloud takes 3 of 4 "points".

Comment

Stakes? I will bet you that St. Cloud takes 3 of 4 "points".
                What happened to your "St. Cloud SWEEEEEPS"?

Comment

What happened to your "St. Cloud SWEEEEEPS"?
                  I saw you said at worst the Gophers split. So if you are so confident of that I will take we can split the difference.

Comment

I saw you said at worst the Gophers split. So if you are so confident of that I will take we can split the difference.
                    OK, fair enough. You say St. Cloud takes "3 of 4" points. If the Gophers take just a point, we tie. If the Gophs take 2 or more, you lose!

Comment

Logic need not apply here.
                      Originally posted by Skeeterman
                      Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                      "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

OK, fair enough. You say St. Cloud takes "3 of 4" points. If the Gophers take just a point, we tie. If the Gophs take 2 or more, you lose!
                        No. St Cloud takes 3 points, I win. I think St. Cloud will sweep, but I wouldn't bet that with 1:1 odds. I would bet St. Cloud gets 3 of 4 points for 1:1 odds.

Comment

No. St Cloud takes 3 points, I win. I think St. Cloud will sweep, but I wouldn't bet that with 1:1 odds. I would bet St. Cloud gets 3 of 4 points for 1:1 odds.
                          You went a long way from boldly proclaiming "ST. CLOUD SWEEEEEPS" down to "St Cloud takes 3 points, I win."

Comment

No, no they don't. They'll take zero and they'll like it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Happy gameday, everyone!
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Because there is a difference between predictions and gambling. You would take any bet at even odds if that is what you thought would happen?

Comment

Working...
                                X