Where to buy Northeastern RED jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Northeastern RED jersey?

any ideas where i can get one of these- replica, authentic, - i've searched online but having minimal luck. i found used one on ebay but that's it

Re: Where to buy Northeastern RED jersey?

You are unlikely to find an "authentic" jersey being sold online for most college teams. They just don't have the sales volume to justify carrying them. And when you do find one tagged as authentic, be skeptical. In the few cases I have seen them (for other teams) they are not even close to what the players wear on the ice. Honestly for a team like Northeastern, you'll get the best quality and the best value buying one of the team's used ones via Ebay or wherever you can find one. Yes, a little more cost than a replica, but waaaay better quality and it is actually worth something if you ever wanted to sell it. A replica jersey is pretty much worthless (ok maybe $10-$15, but next to nothing) once you buy it.

I have a bunch of jerseys from Northeastern, but currently only one red one available. I can sell this one for $175 if you are interested. It was used multiple seasons and the team even changed the number on it (pretty rare for college jerseys).
    #31 - Ryan Mula 2008-09
    #46 - Bryan Mountain 2009-10

Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

thanks for the info!

Comment

goodwill
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
        X