Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2016-17 -- We're Going to Have a Hockey Season Here!!

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Pretty sure Joe Dudek was a running back at PSC, but yup - that's the guy. Even got some Heisman hype IIRC.

What's the score? Assuming 1-0 BC but too glued to the politics tonight to tune in ... did BvR tie it up?
    ooops!! that's right sigh...too much multi tasking watching 2 hockey games, the election, etc...No we are down 3-1
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

"UNH Captain's Corner: 4-Game Unbeaten Streak"
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Um...I don't know why I'm even replying to this but....for me it was all in fun to be honest...was just indulging e.cat haha and his beyonce comment for FUN!!! I also knew (again, in FUN) that it would rile up a few folks hopefully in a FUN way (and they know who they are...) so there's that. Finally... lots of random stuff comes on this board on occasion and sometimes...it's just that. In fact that's how I felt about your 'get trapped so you can't vote' comment and was surprised to see your comments to Dan but whatev!!

Regardless..we got a hockey season going on 'round here and I've gotta sign up for the feed at BC and get ready for an interesting night of hockey with the B's playing the 'Habs (oh give McIntyre strength Lord) and of course, the election (which I won't say another thing about, promise. ) Carry on!
        As they used to say around here, HR, do not feed the troll, which is all Chickod is. He is persona non grata even on his own team's threads.

Comment

Nice goal Jason Salvaggio!! 3-2 and 'Cats on PP
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            As they used to say around here, HR, do not feed the troll, which is all Chickod is. He is persona non grata even on his own team's threads.
            I know I know....🙄
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
              Pretty sure Joe Dudek was a running back at PSC, but yup - that's the guy. Even got some Heisman hype IIRC.
              Joe was on the cover of SI, 12/2/85 along with Bo Jackson and Chuck Long (QB at Iowa). Joe's name was checked and the tag line was "The Thinking Fan's Vote for the 1985 Heisman Trophy"! He was a beast at PSC
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Tied up baby!!!!! The Captain!!!
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Annnnd Dudek scores BC up 4-3
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

'Cats lose 5-3 with the ENG...people there are saying we played lousy couldn't keep a puck on our sticks? I dunno... Looking forward to hearing from those who went. Just fer fun, SOG's even...32-32 Way to come back being down 3-0 to a very talented BC team doesn't earn points but it was closer than most of us expected! Edit on the BvR goal...turns out it's Blackburn according to the game report.
                    Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-08-2016, 09:41 PM.
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

The American people have spoken:

The Donald wins bigly! Big League!

The question is will Clinton accept the results?
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

'Cats lose 5-3 with the ENG...people there are saying we played lousy couldn't keep a puck on our sticks? I dunno... Looking forward to hearing from those who went. Just fer fun, SOG's even...32-32 Way to come back being down 3-0 to a very talented BC team doesn't earn points but it was closer than most of us expected! Edit on the BvR goal...turns out it's Blackburn according to the game report.
                        In a nut shell... BC took it to UNH in the 1st and 2nd periods. Cats had trouble clearing their d-zone. Tirone kept the Cats in it.
                        In the third period, UNH became BC of the 1st and BC became UNH of the 1st period. UNH was all over the Eagles in the 3rd. A steady stream of BC penalties contributed to their suck. but the Cats did a great job of capitalizing.
                        The game winner was just a great tic tac toe goal with a fabulous pass through traffic from Gaudreau to Dudek crashing in on net. Tirone had no chance.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                          In a nut shell... BC took it to UNH in the 1st and 2nd periods. Cats had trouble clearing their d-zone. Tirone kept the Cats in it.
                          In the third period, UNH became BC of the 1st and BC became UNH of the 1st period. UNH was all over the Eagles in the 3rd. A steady stream of BC penalties contributed to their suck. but the Cats did a great job of capitalizing.
                          The game winner was just a great tic tac toe goal with a fabulous pass through traffic from Gaudreau to Dudek crashing in on net. Tirone had no chance.
                          Thanks for the game report! Sounds like they (UNH) held their own and it was clear that BC's skills on puck possession were far superior in the first especially. Glad DT seemed to have a decent game as well...Most of us here prob thought they would get totally smoked and I for one am glad that wasn't necessarily the case. Our Frosh line continues to contribute and that's a positive thing as well. Good luck the rest of the way.
                          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Most of us here prob thought they would get totally smoked and I for one am glad that wasn't necessarily the case.
                            Woooo moral victory!
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              The American people have spoken:

The Donald wins bigly! Big League!

The question is will Clinton accept the results?
                              The UNH "big game" karma strikes again (see late Hils' visit to The Whitt).

In the meantime, The Donald had the backing of The Hoodie and TB12 (and I'm not a Pats' fan BTW).

Coincidence?
                              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                The UNH "big game" karma strikes again (see late Hils' visit to The Whitt).

In the meantime, The Donald had the backing of The Hoodie and TB12 (and I'm not a Pats' fan BTW).

Coincidence?
                                I see Hassan has declared victory. Maybe that visit to the Whitt put her over the top or was it Ayotte unsupporting Trump?

The Hoodie rules haha!

PS. Apparently Ayotte has not conceded yet!
                                Last edited by e.cat; 11-09-2016, 10:23 AM.
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X