X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016/2016 Lowell Thread: Hoping for Chicago

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Maybe they will honor them later? I thought that was weird too.
    Just odd. MacTavish is VP of Hockey Operations for the Oilers so it was expected that he probably wouldn't have been there. Morris is working in Canada somewhere supposedly, same thing. But to not have those two and Carr at least on the screen and mentioned? Disappointing. But I got my glass and I'm happy otherwise.

Meanwhile, back to the game. Crickets on the Vermont thread, maybe they realize they fell back to earth after last night?

Burlington Free Press recap
    Last edited by riverchief1; 11-05-2016, 08:04 AM.
    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Lowell Sun article on C.J Smith from Friday.
      http://www.lowellsun.com/news/ci_305...els-need-speed

Comment

Good win last night.
        It'll be interesting to see if the lines are juggled tonight.
        Wilson/Campbell/Hough got 2 shot attempts for 3 periods, 1 of which made it on net. (Stats courtesy of Collegehockeynews.com)
        I am liking the KMH line. Hausinger buzzing around with the #10 on his back is almost McGrath-like. If only he was an inch or two shorter....
        CJ continues to be a beast - that kid flies! He is Marshy to Gamby's Patrice.
        Looking for another solid effort tonight.
        Cudo's again to Wall. They guys seem to be calm out there with him between the pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
          Good win last night.
          It'll be interesting to see if the lines are juggled tonight.
          Wilson/Campbell/Hough got 2 shot attempts for 3 periods, 1 of which made it on net. (Stats courtesy of Collegehockeynews.com)
          I am liking the KMH line. Hausinger buzzing around with the #10 on his back is almost McGrath-like. If only he was an inch or two shorter....
          CJ continues to be a beast - that kid flies! He is Marshy to Gamby's Patrice.
          Looking for another solid effort tonight.
          Cudo's again to Wall. They guys seem to be calm out there with him between the pipes.
          Dmowski missed his third game in a row and Leclerc his second. Are they hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            Dmowski missed his third game in a row and Leclerc his second. Are they hurt?
            Dmowski has a separated shoulder or something to that effect. Leclerc is probably a numbers game/on bubble, haven't heard about any injury there.
            Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
              Dmowski has a separated shoulder or something to that effect. Leclerc is probably a numbers game/on bubble, haven't heard about any injury there.
              Thanks for the update on Dmowski. Hopefully he's back soon as he was off to a good start.

Comment

Crickets on the Vermont thread, maybe they realize they fell back to earth after last night?
                Crazy... #6 team in the nation won 3-1 against the team picked to be mid-pack in HE. You guys really showed us. Are you trying to pick up the lack of stupid left by Patronick's absence?
                Originally posted by Hokydad
                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                  Crazy... #6 team in the nation won 3-1 against the team picked to be mid-pack in HE. You guys really showed us. Are you trying to pick up the lack of stupid left by Patronick's absence?
                  Lol...well there's no chatter on the UVM thread, would love to know what their fans thought of the game but nothing but silence. I knew this would get someone to show their face. And still no VT fan observations of any sort. I miss the old days, even the sniping at Patronick would be welcome at this point. You just think there'd be more buzz by the VT fans given their unexpected, great start.
                  Last edited by riverchief1; 11-05-2016, 01:39 PM.
                  Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Just taking too many penalties right now. 7 more last night. Some of them are just dumb penalties as well. That's the really frustrating part about a team that generally does a good job staying out of the box.

Good win though. Need another tonight.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Lol...well there's no chatter on the UVM thread, would love to know what their fans thought of the game but nothing but silence. I knew this would get someone to show their face. And still no VT fan observations of any sort. I miss the old days, even the sniping at Patronick would be welcome at this point. You just think there'd be more buzz by the VT fans given their unexpected, great start.
                      Didn't watch the game sorry. Why don't you alumns get together and pay for a free stream.
                      Originally posted by Hokydad
                      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                        Not sure what you're looking for from us. I also didn't see either game, and I generally refrain from spending $10 to watch a streamed game on my iPad. Additionally, the UVM thread frequently goes long stretches with no comments unless there's news of some sort, and another loss to Lowell isn't news as evidenced by our sorry record against you guys in recent years. Sorry we're not losing our minds. Visit the Maine thread if that's what turns you on.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                          Not sure what you're looking for from us. I also didn't see either game, and I generally refrain from spending $10 to watch a streamed game on my iPad. Additionally, the UVM thread frequently goes long stretches with no comments unless there's news of some sort, and another loss to Lowell isn't news as evidenced by our sorry record against you guys in recent years. Sorry we're not losing our minds. Visit the Maine thread if that's what turns you on.
                          This made me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                            Yawn.
                            Lowell Forever
                            Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                              Sorry, didn't know you had such a disengaged fan base. Feel free to go back discussing hazing scandals and how UVM will never get a new arena. See you next season.
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Game highlights:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aau...ature=youtu.be

Norm's post game interview:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAwM...ature=youtu.be

Burlington Free Press game recap:
                                http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/s...-win/93381460/

Comment

Working...
                                X