X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2016-17 -- Great Expectations

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
    The plural of degree is degrees -- without the apostrophe.
    Shhh...he's so cute when he's dumb....

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Sk8M8 View Post
      Blah...blah...blah...

"What I trolled wasn't really what I trolled..."
      So you can't admit you were wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Clearly his success in the business world makes him incapable of being wrong on a college hockey mestage board he just joined.
        BS UMass Lowell 2015
        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          I'm not wrong...I based my statement ("They are not a top 10 P/W team.") on having actually observed them...they were #2 or 3 at the time...look at where they were when I made my next statement and where they are now...

To sum up, I was and am right and you are...a troll...
          Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 01-12-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
            Clearly his success in the business world makes him incapable of being wrong on a college hockey mestage board he just joined.
            You should have taken a course in Logic while you were attending that Community College...in addition to an English class...

Quick...tell me yer a noo-cue-lar genius...

Comment

He was calling you ignorant not incorrect.
              BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

You should have taken a course in Logic while you were attending that Community College...in addition to an English class...

Quick...tell me yer a noo-cue-lar genius...
                Did I hurt your feelings when I said your school is overpriced?
                Last edited by UML Puck Hawk; 01-12-2017, 09:15 AM. Reason: Needed to fix punctuation
                BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                  Did I hurt your feelings when I said your school is overpriced?
                  Refer back to my comment about what you overestimate.

Thanks!

Comment

In an attempt to move on from the dong-measuring contest that is ongoing, it appears UNH streams their games via YouTube. So more people can watch it, I assume it's free

Link here https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics/live
                    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                      In an attempt to move on from the dong-measuring contest that is ongoing, it appears UNH streams their games via YouTube. So more people can watch it, I assume it's free

Link here https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics/live
                      Website link is this: https://www.youtube.com/user/UNHAthletics

I'd try yours first...

Comment

I'm not wrong...I based my statement ("They are not a top 10 P/W team.") on having actually observed them...they were #2 or 3 at the time...look at where they were when I made my next statement and where they are now...

Uh except that's not why you were wrong. I never gave an opinion on how good/bad I thought Quinnipiac was. With your impressive degree, why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Comment

• Thank you both for the UNH stream link/s.. hope the Huskies can give us something to cheer about this 2nd half.
                          And thank god for NESN showing the (now wisely moved) NU-UNH gm this Sat before the Pats playoff gm is played. With temps on the 20s.. no thanks to that gimmick of an event known as Frozen Fenway. Hope the players get a kick out of it.. as they are what it's about. Go Huskies
                          GO NU HOCKEY
                          Always bullish on the future.
                          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Uh except that's not why you were wrong. I never gave an opinion on how good/bad I thought Quinnipiac was. With your impressive degree, why is that so difficult for you to understand?
                            Please...you would not have commented otherwise and the subsequent exchange underscores that fact.

Not only are you nowhere near as clever as I am neither are you as clever as you think

Comment

Took in yesterday's Lawrence Academy @ Nobles game, 4-3 L.A. (Also saw Nobles @ Thayer, 9-5 TA, on Monday.) Two NU recruits in the game. D Jayden Struble for Nobles and F Neil Shea for LA. Struble is very impressive. Physically solid, strong with the puck under pressure in his own end, sees the play and moves the puck easily. Has quick feet and is a strong skater. Skating ability and vision allows him to venture well past the blue line and jump into the offense and still get back. Scored 3 goals in the two games I saw, none of them cheapies. Only drawback I can think of is that he's just a 9th grader and is four years out. Shea is a junior at LA. Playing on LA's first line he had two really good scoring chances, made several sharp plays and skated more than well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Troll View Post
                                He was calling you ignorant not incorrect.
                                Awww...look at you stickin' up for your little brother...

BC Troll: So you can't admit you were wrong?
                                What does the word *wrong* mean to you?
                                Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 01-12-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X