X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2016-17 -- Great Expectations

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Troll on Troll action? I like it. Keep it going.
    I have a degree from NU...

Do you?

Where's Q-Pac, today, in pairwise, Troll?

Comment

Originally posted by Gr8Sk8M8 View Post
      I have a degree from NU...
      No one cares

Do you?
      Doubt it since he is a BC fan

Where's Q-Pac, today, in pairwise, Troll?
      18th, a whopping 11 spots ahead of NU. I feel like if I wanted to mock QU I wouldn't pick the ice. Its an overrated private school. Then again as an NU "Grad" I guess those in glass houses...

That is how you troll
      BS UMass Lowell 2015
      PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
        That is how you troll
        ..indeed.

on another note.. God help us against UNH.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

18th, a whopping 11 spots ahead of NU.
          Not really sure why he brought up QU, guess i am a huge fan of the bobcats.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Not really sure why he brought up QU, guess i am a huge fan of the bobcats.
            I was hoping it was a typo, but hours arguement would make even less sense then... then again
            BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              No one cares
              More likely, no one understands what that means...as is evidenced by the fact that I am a NU alum and season ticket holder on an NU board and they - and you - aren't.

Doubt it since he is a BC fan
              I'm glad to see that you put that UML education to good work.

18th, a whopping 11 spots ahead of NU. I feel like if I wanted to mock QU I wouldn't pick the ice. Its an overrated private school. Then again as an NU "Grad" I guess those in glass houses...

Well look at you...a Pedantic Little Snot suffering from University envy!

That said, I should have realized that none of you have a very good attention span...I was given Holy Heck by you and your fellow Bender Troll J.D. on my own NU board for making the since proven to be correct observation that QPac was not the Top 10 Pairwise team as was being predicted...

But tell me how I am the Troll...
              Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 01-11-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Well look at you...a Pedantic Little Snot suffering from University envy!
                Always good to know I can still get under your skin bud. I'm doing just fine for myself in the "prestige" of my degree's. When NU gets a nuclear reactor on campus let me know.
                BS UMass Lowell 2015

Comment

That said, I should have realized that none of you have a very good attention span...I was given Holy Heck by you and your fellow Bender Troll J.D. on my own NU board for making the since proven to be correct observation that QPac was not the Top 10 Pairwise team as was being predicted...
                  Ya, you are totally misrepresenting what happened. I didn't make any predictions about how good Quinnipiac was. In fact, all I did was point out how stupid it was to reference the PWR at the time you did (very early in the season). My god you are stupid and a bad liar.

Comment

You're referencing PWR after two weeks? When some teams haven't even played a game yet?
                    Here it is. This is all I said. Did not say one thing about how good I thought Qunnipiac was or that the y would be top ten later in year.

Comment

...I'm doing just fine for myself in the "prestige" of my degree's...
                      The plural of degree is degrees -- without the apostrophe.
                      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

When NU gets a nuclear reactor on campus let me know..
                        ..ahh that's why some folks there have frequent 'meltdowns'..
                        GO NU HOCKEY
                        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Article on the splits and performances NU has had between the first and second half of every season of Madigan's tenure, plus projection for the second half, based on math and numbers.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/20...east-playoffs/
                          "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                            Article on the splits and performances NU has had between the first and second half of every season of Madigan's tenure, plus projection for the second half, based on math and numbers.

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/20...east-playoffs/
                            thx for the effort on this..

..sobering.
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Always good to know I can still get under your skin bud. I'm doing just fine for myself in the "prestige" of my degree's (sic nb: don't cut English classes next time around). When NU gets a nuclear reactor on campus let me know.
                              You've grossly overestimated the amount of consideration I give to your now admitted to attempts at trolling.

And when you parlay that glorified math degree into a mutli-million dollar partnership and a few turn-key businesses let me know...

Comment

Here it is. This is all I said. Did not say one thing about how good I thought Qunnipiac was or that the y would be top ten later in year.
                                Blah...blah...blah...

"What I trolled wasn't really what I trolled..."

Comment

Working...
                                X