X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=HHound;6378367]
    Originally posted by Gr8Sk8M8 View Post
    My prediction is for us to not get used to Filipe being around past his sophomore season...the difference between his play this weekend and last weekend was stark. So much upside and he's filling it
    QUOTE]
    I have to disagree with you. Despite the nickname "meatball", his dad is a bright guy who recognizes the benefits that a college degree would mean for his son. I would expect him to stay at least 3 years and to leave only if he is close to getting his degree. I do agree that he is looking better each week.

Does anyone know the story with Schule? He is becoming conspicuous by his absence.
    Everybody wants to know what's up with Schule. Anybody knows anything feel free to share.
    These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2016-17 -- Great Expectations

[QUOTE=Tilldog40;6378433]
      Originally posted by HHound View Post

Everybody wants to know what's up with Schule. Anybody knows anything feel free to share.
      I spoke to him over a week ago, said he would be back in November. Nothing beyond that, and I did not press.

GSM, when you refer to HWMSBN, do you mean the person who transferred to Minnesota, or Mike McMurtry, who actually played last year? Unsure why anyone would have a beef with Murch, he was an assistant captain who played his heart out and improved over 4 years at NU. Your wording had me confused, in that I figured it was targeted against Szmatula, but then you referenced "last year" and having Gaudette/Kurker, neither of whom played with Szmatula.
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

I have to disagree with you. Despite the nickname "meatball", his dad is a bright guy who recognizes the benefits that a college degree would mean for his son. I would expect him to stay at least 3 years and to leave only if he is close to getting his degree. I do agree that he is looking better each week.
        Gentleman's bet...Carolina is so lean that they could probably put him in their system now.

And, with all due respect to his father, any decision will probably be out of his hands.

Does anyone know the story with Schule?

Yes. Look for him to be back on the 4th line by Notre Dame.
        Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 10-24-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=NU_Husky;6378466]
          Originally posted by Tilldog40 View Post

HWMSBN
          The traitor from Michigan playing for Minnesota.

Comment

[QUOTE=NU_Husky;6378466]

but then you referenced "last year" and having Gaudette/Kurker, neither of whom played with Szmatula.
            I meant Hedges and I've corrected the response. Thanks.

I may have my own years confused, too. Think he had the Stevens boys together from the onset last season with Reid and then Sikura and Roy was with Hedges and McMurtry but I could be wrong .

Getting old sucks.
            Last edited by Gr8Sk8M8; 10-24-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Gentleman's bet...Carolina is so lean that they could probably put him in their system now.

And, with all due respect to his father, any decision will probably be out of his hands.
              I gather that you've never met his father.

Comment

I gather that you've never met his father.
                No comment.

But I do repeat my original comment.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Gr8Sk8M8;6378507]
                    Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                    Getting old sucks.
                    That's OK. Your teens will be over soon.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

[QUOTE=theprofromdover;6380373]

That's OK. Your teens will be over soon.
                      Ha...they're so far behind me I see them in front of me...

Comment

Time to see how we really look this weekend against a HE school. I watched UVM against Omaha on tv replay and if they come out flat Vermont can score goals. Also big game for Ruck. We know how he can play but he hasn't been stellar so far. Go Huskies!!!!'
                        These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Time to see how we really look this weekend against a HE school. I watched UVM against Omaha on tv replay and if they come out flat Vermont can score goals. Also big game for Ruck. We know how he can play but he hasn't been stellar so far. Go Huskies!!!!'
                          We need Ruck to be huge today. And I mean HUGE. We also need the D to play HUGE.

You'll find out why later.

Comment

• Go Huskies.
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Gr8Sk8M8 View Post
                              We need Ruck to be huge today. And I mean HUGE. We also need the D to play HUGE.

Well if this isn't the definition of ominous I don't know what is. I gotta assume the injury bug has hit. There aren't any suspensions so injury is the only way we'd lose a guy.
                              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Oh god. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, I saw him on campus this week wearing some medical contraption and I've been lying to myself ever since trying to convince myself that he's fine.

PLEASE tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X