Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2016-17 (Volleyball Looks Like a Legit Alternative)

That might be the worst performance by a skunk team in the last 25 years. They're bloody awful. And Boka has zero redeeming qualities other than straight goon.

Comment

That one's gotta feel good for the team. Way to go, boys.

Felt great to see Knudson knock one in. First goal and point as a spartan. He was probably wondering if his career was over prior to tonight and he pops one in at Yost.

Comment

Well, that was unexpected. Good game though. Had some luck, which is needed now.
        See what happens tonight.

Comment

Looks like we finally found a team that our 4th line could beat.

Looking at the schedule I thought Michigan was the only team left that we had a good chance of taking a game or two from. I'll enjoy the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
            Simmer down, you'll get a win this weekend.
            Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
            Not a chance. Not in EL or West Ypsi.

Once again Big Brother was right. To be honest I just found out the score from last night. I, as well as a lot of other UM hockey fans, have already written this team off. You won 3-0. Michigan absolutely sucks on Friday nights this year. We're bad on Saturday's too but I think/hope they win tonight. Face it, we gave you a win last night as to guarantee TA coming back for another year. Your AD doesn't care how you do as a whole, only how you do against Michigan.
            Originally posted by alfablue
            Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
            Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
            I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
              Face it, we gave you a win last night as to guarantee TA coming back for another year. Your AD doesn't care how you do as a whole, only how you do against Michigan.
              So that's what happened. The skunks are conspiring to keep Asbestos around. Now it all makes sense.

Devious. Very devious.

Comment

4 out of 6 ain't bad. Too bad that's the only team we can compete with in conference this year.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I actually fell asleep early in the third period. Never had that happen to me in a tied game UM at Munn. This is BAD hockey.

Comment

Anastos is a tremendous coach. The best in college hockey. #AlternativeFacts

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                      So that's what happened. The skunks are conspiring to keep Asbestos around. Now it all makes sense.

Devious. Very devious.
                      Hey, we're Michigan. We're smarter than you....
                      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

I hope tCHHCoMSU doesn't get to comfortable. 5-15-2 isn't the way to go through life son.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          4 out of 6 ain't bad. Too bad that's the only team we can compete with in conference this year.
                          Do you realize how bad that makes me feel?

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                            Your feelings are of utmost concern to this thread's subscribers .

Comment

• Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                              We've been warming this bus up for you guys for years now. Eventually you will become emotionally disconnected and then you can REALLY enjoy college hockey. It's pretty much about just hanging out at that point.

Comment

Some more information to make Y'all feel good: MSU is 57th (of 60) in total goals for, with 50. And 56th in goals allowed with 84. 57th in shots attempted (strangely attempted 7 more then scUM). And 17th in shots against. With stats like those, I can't imagine why the Pairwise is so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X