Wcha tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wcha tv

Glad to see the WCHA TV Season Pass dropped in price to $104.99.
    Not sure if this is a temporary pre-season price.
    The WCHA ad on the WCHA TV Web page says watch 191 games for less than a $1 per game. This leads me to believe the price may go up?
    If not, why not advertise as just over $0.50 per game.
    I'd be less likely to click any further thinking the cost is just under $191 dollars.

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
    Glad to see the WCHA TV Season Pass dropped in price to $104.99.
    Not sure if this is a temporary pre-season price.
    The WCHA ad on the WCHA TV Web page says watch 191 games for less than a $1 per game. This leads me to believe the price may go up?
    If not, why not advertise as just over $0.50 per game.
    I'd be less likely to click any further thinking the cost is just under $191 dollars.
    They must be reading here. Email I received about renewing my subscription says "as low as $0.56 per game."

Comment

Re: Wcha tv

I'm excited to see a one team road game pass. The all league pass is out of my price range, but $45 for one team's road games isn't too bad.
      BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Meh... Unless someone has concrete info on them improving the package, I'm hesitant to purchase based on their track record the past few years.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Meh... Unless someone has concrete info on them improving the package, I'm hesitant to purchase based on their track record the past few years.
          What are your complaints?
          I had the all-season pass last year and thought it was a good purchase. Of course the production values weren't as good as a televised game, but the only thing that left me wanting for was more replays.
          The stream seamed pretty consistent to me for the most part with only occasional issues, and the quality was "good enough" at worst.
          Just my personal opinions, of course, and I know maybe some people have different standards.
          And the ability to watch games on-demand is great (although I wish they were up and available a little quicker).

At any rate, I will definitely be making the same purchase this year, and am pleased to see it will actually cost me a little less this year.
          I'm all for this type of viewing option. I'd kill for the Big 10 to offer a stand-alone streaming package covering all games played in Big 10 rinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
            What are your complaints?
            I mostly agree with you that the streaming is fine. I only have one complaint. Some of the teams in the league really need to upgrade their commentator(s) from "Bumpkin" to "Normal" and I'll be 100 percent happy.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
              I mostly agree with you that the streaming is fine. I only have one complaint. Some of the teams in the league really need to upgrade their commentator(s) from "Bumpkin" to "Normal" and I'll be 100 percent happy.
              It'd be great if you could choose the play by play you listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by pdt1081 View Post
                It'd be great if you could choose the play by play you listen to.
                Agreed, listening to your own guy would be ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                  Agreed, listening to your own guy would be ideal.
                  Some teams up north east I listen to their third guy....... Mr. Mute.....he's the best in their box.
                  Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                  UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

They need to make it available as a Roku channel. Connecting my computer to the big-screen TV every time would be a pain.
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I enjoyed the ability to watch other teams especially as the season wore on. after our game, I'd switch to watch one of the other ones, such as the Mankato vs Huntsville game at the end of the year.
                      I would like to see the Huntsville guy get better, and I think he could, but he needs to do more homework before each game.

I didn;t have the problems with streaming I had before last year.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I watched whatever game was on in Alaska almost every week after the Tech games and usually switch over to a Central time start game during intermissions. I love the whole shebang package for this. I use my iPad to my appleTV and it works quite well. Although my wife usually has the TV and I just use the iPad or my PC on a second monitor.

That said. some of the play by play is ... bad. UAH. AWWWWWWWWFUL.
                        Last edited by stuckinwi; 09-20-2016, 01:47 PM.
                        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

I don't see any on demand content. Does anyone?

Comment

It is there, I did not see it either, but click on the far right button -WCHA, click on MTU new logo and then on demand, it made me sign in again, but last night's game is up.
                            Last edited by Huskiefan906; 10-08-2016, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                              It is there, I did not see it either, but click on the far right button -WCHA, click on MTU new logo and then on demand, it made me sign in again, but last night's game is up.
                              Had to change the date. Last year they listed all on demand content and you could just scroll thru same as the live screen looks. Not sure why the change. Or maybe there is some setting option that I have not discovered.

Comment

Working...
                              X