Fantasy College Hockey - Sign Up To Play This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy College Hockey - Sign Up To Play This Year

As some of you know I run Fantasy College Hockey.

In addition to running the site itself I usually organize a league of USCHO and reddit's /r/collegehockey members. If you would like to play please use the link below to sign up.

Click Here To Sign Up For a Draft Slot
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Sign Up To Play This Year

Shameless bump.

We could use a few more people if you're on the fence!
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Re: Fantasy College Hockey - Sign Up To Play This Year

I started this thread in the USCHO Cafe for a means of communication throughout the season for the USCHO-Reddit 2 League. Please pay a visit and 'Subscribe' to the thread for questions and/or information throughout the season.
      The name of the thread is:
      USCHO-Reddit 2 - Fantasy College Hockey League 2016-2017
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
      X