Providence College on the road to Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    Are we that undisciplined or is the officiating horrible?
    A little bit of both is what I'm reading here.

The power play seems to be an area of concern.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

A little bit of both is what I'm reading here.

The power play seems to be an area of concern.
      They had a full 2 minute 5x3 and put 2 shots on goal.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Re: Providence College on the road to Chicago

Are we that undisciplined or is the officiating horrible?
        Lots of calls every where not just in PC land. Points of emphasis that will soon go away like it does every year.
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
          The officiating is fine but this type of officiating the last two nights is going to turn away fans. The calls that are being made aren't even remotely close to penalties. The first penalty of the night, I never saw anything close to a slash.
          After the penalty fest on Friday night things were much better at Lowell last night with Gravallese and Koharski doing the game.

From the Bulldog (UMD) Hockey Blog.
          I hope Hockey East takes a look at Saturday’s UMD-Lowell game and makes it the example of how things should be called going forward, because what we saw Friday was absolutely dreadful.
          https://bulldoghockeyblog.areavoices...a-hockey-game/

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            After the penalty fest on Friday night things were much better at Lowell last night with Gravallese and Koharski doing the game.

From the Bulldog (UMD) Hockey Blog.

https://bulldoghockeyblog.areavoices...a-hockey-game/
            Koharski called the PC game on Friday so....
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Gravallese was one of the officials who was at Schneider for like 8 or 9 games I went to last year. He, Millea (there were two of them), Shea and to a lesser extent, Koharski were the ones I saw most times.

Comment

The officiating this year is what it is. My concern -and I'm assuming Nate's - is the PK and PP.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

The shot percentages on the PP/SH are insane. PC is scoring on 5.6 percent of their shots while Miami scored on 26.3 percent.

Comment

Florentino needs to run the PP

It's a joke the way he is used.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

He didn't dress for the 2nd Miami game. Hurt the night before or benched?

Comment

Has there been any word about Cox Cable televising some home games like they have in the past

Comment

I was really hoping I'd be able to buy some games on line...

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Another upper classman on a Nate Leaman team that is going the WRONG direction. Not getting better with age.

Walman was by far the WORST PC defenseman on defense last weekend. Horrible turnovers and very bad angles throughout the two games.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                              Another upper classman on a Nate Leaman team that is going the WRONG direction. Not getting better with age.

Walman was by far the WORST PC defenseman on defense last weekend. Horrible turnovers and very bad angles throughout the two games.
                              Not true at all on Florentino. Very good player and had great camp with Sabres, could have signed last summer. Guy scores huge goal in natl champ game and gets zero love after
                              You should always start or end your comments with, "in my opinion". Because 97% of what you say is garbage.

Comment

Not true at all on Florentino. Very good player and had great camp with Sabres, could have signed last summer. Guy scores huge goal in natl champ game and gets zero love after
                                You should always start or end your comments with, "in my opinion". Because 97% of what you say is garbage.
                                Yet he didn't sign...maybe he should have since he was getting scratched last year by Leaman on multiple occasions and based on what I hear was scratched on Saturday night.

You are talking about a goal two seasons ago while he is drafted, has never been a top two defenseman on the PC squad and throughout his career not been a top four.

Leaman's upper classmen have struggled throughout his run at PC going all the way back to Harvey. I would say the only senior last year to even improve was Jankowski. Tanev was a similar player but besides that everyone else production dropped off.

Comment

Working...
                                X