Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College on the road to Chicago

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    Bump to get all the Asian spam off the front page.
    I thought that was an evaluation by Zlax

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
      And we know how that season ended
      Tirone played out of his a... in that series.....

And yes, we know how that season ended

Comment

PC barely hanging on against a team with 5 wins all year. Hate the first round of HE.

Comment

Top line with all 3 goals tonight as Friars shutout UMASS 3-0. Hawkey was big in net keeping the Minutemen off the board.

Florentino sat with Monk coming back.

Duhaime Sukamaran out as well. Tait and Gamez and Lemos played

Comment

• Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
            Top line with all 3 goals tonight as Friars shutout UMASS 3-0. Hawkey was big in net keeping the Minutemen off the board.

Florentino sat with Monk coming back.

Duhaime Sukamaran out as well. Tait and Gamez and Lemos played
            No reason to be sitting Flo and playing Young/Bryson over him. Young has done very little during his playing time and Bryson has been bad since at least the beginning of Feb. as he can be taken off the puck with ease.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Yeah I don't get what Young or Bryson have done to merit playing ahead of Flo right now. I thought he's done really well since his return to the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by 3100IRL View Post
                Yeah I don't get what Young or Bryson have done to merit playing ahead of Flo right now. I thought he's done really well since his return to the lineup.
                This has to be another reason that Ruggerio left is the crazy way that Nate has treated one of the defensemen from the National Championship team. Ruggerio was being benched in favor of these two also.

Comment

I definitely expect florentino in the lineup tomorrow. Tonight must've been Leaman giving younger, less talented defenseman postseason experience for the future, when they are losing 3-4 starting defensemen next year

Comment

The bottom 4 seeds all lost last night, by a combined score of 15-1. Tell me that this round of the HE "playoffs" isn't a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by dillon View Post
                      The bottom 4 seeds all lost last night, by a combined score of 15-1. Tell me that this round of the HE "playoffs" isn't a joke.
                      Its is a joke. Next year, play an extra week of regular season and the 9, 10 and 11th place teams don't make the tournament. It won't happen though I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dillon View Post
                        It is a joke and I feel that only the top 8 teams should make the cut. That being said I feel that the Friars let UMass hang in too long giving the Minutemen some confidence going into tonight.

Comment

Hockey fans need to bombard the HE office with emails about changing the playoff format for next year. I bet attendance was way down last night, it was in Providence.

Comment

• Originally posted by dillon View Post
                            Hockey fans need to bombard the HE office with emails about changing the playoff format for next year. I bet attendance was way down last night, it was in Providence.
                            PC 1876 students on break
                            NU 1228 students on break
                            Mer 2549 sellout
                            UVM 3110

UMass does not travel well, I see no sign when they came to Schneider UConn travels well (and that is one of their easiest rides). Not sure how much enthusiasm from UNH and Maine to travel these days. These early round games don't bring the best out of road warriors.
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by LTI Alum View Post
                              Its is a joke. Next year, play an extra week of regular season and the 9, 10 and 11th place teams don't make the tournament. It won't happen though I'm sure.
                              Agree. I believe Bertagna has all ready said all 11 teams will make the playoffs next season.

Comment

Hockey East keeps all ticket sale money just paying
                                School expenses. Like it when Merrimack and VT
                                Have home games as it is exciting
                                BU/BC know playoffs a joke. Will have under 3000
                                Next week
                                Agree 8 teams but not happening

Comment

Working...
                                X