• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College on the road to Chicago

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
    With this years class improving the future looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
      He is a late '99 and by your reference to Youngstown would guess he heads there next year. A bit small so is he for fall '18 or 19. Skill wise how would he compare to Gould, Hillis, Thompson, and Rhodes since they aren't likely to come all at once?
      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Miss me?
        Helluva sweep last weekend. It would be nice to not split with the SMT's for once. I don't know why this team cannot have sustained success against Umile's never-ending retirement tour. Be nice to keep up the momentum. Hawkey has certainly turned his season around.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by jon View Post
          miss me?
          Helluva sweep last weekend. It would be nice to not split with the smt's for once. I don't know why this team cannot have sustained success against umile's never-ending retirement tour. be nice to keep up the momentum. Hawkey has certainly turned his season around.

Lol
          UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Big weekend for the Friars to try to sustain second half momentum to move up into at least home ice for opening round of HE tourney.

3 out of 4 points would be nice

4 would be great

2 would be minimum needed

Anything less would not be good

Comment

I knew UNH fans would enjoy that line about Umile.

This is a lovely chance to break that trend.
              Last edited by Jon; 01-27-2017, 02:50 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                This is a lovely chance to break that trend.
                Only problem is is that Tirone has proven to be the equivalent to the "awesome wall of Mexico" vs the Friars. 8 goals in 6 games
                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Miss me? .

I thought you were busy fulfilling this

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  The offer to build an equestrian statue of the new PC hockey coach - should they ever win a NT at PC - remains on the table. Consider that incentive enough to take the Skating Goons to the promised land...
                  Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                    Only problem is is that Tirone has proven to be the equivalent to the "awesome wall of Mexico" vs the Friars. 8 goals in 6 games
                    I'm not surprised by that number. That's still crap.

I need to get started on that statue!

-Blackadder
                    -Casablanca
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm not surprised by that number. That's still crap.

I need to get started on that statue!
                      3-0 final!

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Big win for Friars tonight. Pretty much owned the first 2 periods. UNH put lot of pressure on in third but Hawkey and defensive play kept them off the board.

Monk with first goal with .9 seconds to go in first period.

Tait with goal at 2:40 in third then another with 20.6 on the open net.

Hawkey with some big stops in this one gets his second shutout.

Needed this one as NU and UCONN also won tonight and Merrimack on its way to sweep of BU this week up 4-1 with 2mins to go

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                          Big win for Friars tonight. Pretty much owned the first 2 periods. UNH put lot of pressure on in third but Hawkey and defensive play kept them off the board.

Monk with first goal with .9 seconds to go in first period.

Tait with goal at 2:40 in third then another with 20.6 on the open net.

Hawkey with some big stops in this one gets his second shutout.

Needed this one as NU and UCONN also won tonight and Merrimack on its way to sweep of BU this week up 4-1 with 2mins to go
                          PC has the fourth easiest schedule left coming into this weekend so time to make up some ground....
                          Last edited by The Zlax45; 01-29-2017, 10:02 AM.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            PC had the fourth easiest schedule coming into this weekend so time to make up some ground....
                            Where did you get this gem
                            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                              Where did you get this gem
                              He is having trouble sitting after that !!!!!

Comment

4 goals against Tirone in one weekend?!??

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X