Plattsburgh State Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plattsburgh State Hockey

Bought my season tickets on-line yesterday.
    Pretty decent setup for on line purchase. Sure beats waiting in line as we had to do not so many years ago.
    A bit concerned about the fact that the price went up, but what else is new ??

Originally posted by wallhd View Post
    Pretty decent setup for on line purchase. Sure beats waiting in line as we had to do not so many years ago.
    Didn't the price go up because there are a crap-ton of home games this year?
    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by wallhd View Post
      Isn't this the year of 16 home games for Plattsburgh? If so, great time for them to do it.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
        Didn't the price go up because there are a crap-ton of home games this year?
        Perhaps due to more games. And there was also an $ 11 " fee" for Uinversity Ticets which I assume is the outfit that runs the on-line ticketing system.

Understand that I am not complaining, just making an observation.

Cardinal Hockey is a great bargain compared to other "diversions" here in the Burg !!

Comment

Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey

University Tickets is the same outfit that did NU tickets when I lived in Northfield. Don't recall a surcharge.
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

I figured it was because the Primelink was here this year the price goes up, if I remember right it was like that the last time the Primelink was here.

Comment

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
              I figured it was because the Primelink was here this year the price goes up, if I remember right it was like that the last time the Primelink was here.
              Yep, more home games when the Primelink is here every 3 years. And then every 6 years we get both the Primelink AND the home games for Norwich, Middlebury, and Williams. That's this year.
              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                Yep, more home games when the Primelink is here every 3 years. And then every 6 years we get both the Primelink AND the home games for Norwich, Middlebury, and Williams. That's this year.
                We call it the "Utica-Syndrome", just with better competition......
                Remy Babineaux
                remyb616@gmail.com
                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by psuchamps2001 View Post
                  we call it the "utica-syndrome", just with better competition......
                  +1
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95
                  Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    Isn't this the year of 16 home games for Plattsburgh? If so, great time for them to do it.
                    17 to be exact,Prez. Yes!

Comment

Working...
                    X