Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Ohio State 2016-17 Thread: Let's give this another Schott

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
    No, he feels fine but he had an illness that's considered contagious and not uncommon among high school and college age kids so he's not allowed to participate for several weeks....
    Herpes? Is it herpes?
    I know Rohlik likes his team to be close and bond, but maybe he is asking too much of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
      Herpes? Is it herpes?
      I know Rohlik likes his team to be close and bond, but maybe he is asking too much of them.
      No it's NOT herpes. Don't be a goofball.

Comment

• Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
        What's the word on Schilkey?
        Nothing new from what I was told. Hoping he can play this weekend.

Comment

What's the word on Schilkey?
          He is out this weekend. Weiss and Dakota are day to day

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
            He is out this weekend. Weiss and Dakota are day to day
            ****!

Comment

Game day is here and you can't sweep if you don't win on Friday night

Comment

Seems like we have a rash of injuries every single season. Makes you wonder about the conditioning in the offseason and training camp. I don't hear of any other teams who have as many injuries as we seem to every season. With all the guys we have hurt right now, I guess the best I can expect this weekend is a split.

Comment

Seems like we have a rash of injuries every single season. Makes you wonder about the conditioning in the offseason and training camp. I don't hear of any other teams who have as many injuries as we seem to every season. With all the guys we have hurt right now, I guess the best I can expect this weekend is a split.
                  A split on the road is not a bad thing. Get through this weekend maybe get some guys back for Wisconsin.

Comment

Both Dakota and Weiss are in the line up tonight still no Tanner though

Comment

The Bucks got a tie tonight, then got the extra point in the shootout. Would have been nice to get a W and that third point. Maybe we can get a win tomorrow.

Comment

Hard earned 2 points tonight. This team showed a lot of grit coming back 3 times to tie this game and finally win the shootout in the 7th round. Give Frey a lot of the credit he kept the team in the game during a very sluggish first period. Getting a win tomorrow would be huge to take 5 out of 6 points this weekend.

Comment

I was surprised we got past that crappy first period. Frey outdid himself tonight. Our players heads were NOT where they were supposed to be. The last two Penn State goals were scored solely because our defensemen had their eyes focused on the puck and the play away from them, oblivious to the Penn State players coming through their zones to the net. WAKE UP GUYS!

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                            I was surprised we got past that crappy first period. Frey outdid himself tonight. Our players heads were NOT where they were supposed to be. The last two Penn State goals were scored solely because our defensemen had their eyes focused on the puck and the play away from them, oblivious to the Penn State players coming through their zones to the net. WAKE UP GUYS!
                            Yea i saw the replay of the last 2 penn state goals both came from Lazy Buckeyes not doing what they are supposed to do. Brevig was just standing and watching the penn state player just go right past him to the front of the net to put in that last one. Much tighter coverage needed tonight. Frey was just outstanding how about that save right after the 3rd goal to keep it 3- 2 and give his team a chance.

Comment

Huge weekend getting 5 out of the 6 points on the road. After giving up that 3-1 lead in the 2nd period i was worried about not getting any points tonight. They got goals from unexpected sources tonight and thats what good teams do. They have now beaten #1 #3 and #5 all on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                                Huge weekend getting 5 out of the 6 points on the road. After giving up that 3-1 lead in the 2nd period i was worried about not getting any points tonight. They got goals from unexpected sources tonight and thats what good teams do. They have now beaten #1 #3 and #5 all on the road.
                                Totally agree! I have been critical of this program at times (sometimes it's warranted, IMHO), but I am thoroughly impressed with getting 5/6 points this weekend on the road at Penn State. With the Bucks being a tad shorthanded due to battling some injuries, five points vs the #1 team in the country is a great accomplishment. Hopefully they can stay consistent and keep this going.

Comment

Working...
                                X