Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2016 Off-Season: Good Things are Taking Shape... The Shape of an Oval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech 2016 Off-Season: Good Things are Taking Shape... The Shape of an Ov

All Scott, all the time...
    Ryan J

John Scott has been named captain for the Wayne Gretzky Ice Hockey Classic
    http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.asp...ssic&id=577894
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech 2016 Off-Season: Good Things are Taking Shape... The Shape of an Ov

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      "[Scott] asked the Canadiens for his No. 22 jersey, packed it inside his equipment bag and flew home."
      I guess that is why the Canadiens didn't return my email.
      Ryan J

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
        "[Scott] asked the Canadiens for his No. 22 jersey, packed it inside his equipment bag and flew home."
        I guess that is why the Canadiens didn't return my email.
        Ryan J
        Impressive coming from the same team that told Mike Cammalleri to do like the fans and buy his jersey from the team store if he wanted it that badly.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Michigan Tech 2016 Off-Season: Good Things are Taking Shape... The Shape of an Oval

Picked up a cool little group of vintage Huskies gear. Now I just have to figure out if it all came from the same player (likely) and who that might be. Based on the style of the pants and gloves, I'm starting my guess with late 70s or 80s pre-Cooperalls. Early 1980s was the Cooperall long pants and then they had the breezers with stripes again until the late 1980s. However the last set of striped breezers were by Checkmate and had a large logo on the left leg. The gloves don't seem to be 1980s as every glove I see in the 80s for Tech was Koho or Cooper. The longer cuffs on the gloves makes me think 1970s.

Any help would be appreciated.
          Ryan J

Click to view full size

Comment

any word on next season's scheduling?

John Scott is in Traverse City and skating with the local peeps. a friend of mine played with him a couple of days ago.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post

John Scott is in Traverse City and skating with the local peeps. a friend of mine played with him a couple of days ago.
              I heard from Central Ticket Office that Mel is in the process of trying to secure one more series, then the season schedule should be released.
              MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
              2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                I heard from Central Ticket Office that Mel is in the process of trying to secure one more series, then the season schedule should be released.
                am starting to worry. GLI and Northern so far. maybe no one else wants to play us??
                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

am starting to worry. GLI and Northern so far. maybe no one else wants to play us??
                  Starting to worry about what? MTU will be at GLI, at Michigan, at Michigan State for sure this coming season with 4 more games available...strong rumors there will be a series with UMD.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I wonder what exactly UMD and MTU are trying to figure out. Wonder if they're trying to avoid a home and home and will do a 1 for 1, with a return trip in three years.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      I wonder what exactly UMD and MTU are trying to figure out. Wonder if they're trying to avoid a home and home and will do a 1 for 1, with a return trip in three years.
                      or trying to get some shuffling in a WCHA series? idk
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Starting to worry about what? MTU will be at GLI, at Michigan, at Michigan State for sure this coming season with 4 more games available...strong rumors there will be a series with UMD.
                        Rumor has it Michigan is coming back up here for a series, I think I heard 2017.
                        MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                        2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                          Rumor has it Michigan is coming back up here for a series, I think I heard 2017.
                          "They're just getting Mel's first trip back to Houghton on the calendar well in advance!"

/What M fans are telling themselves

Comment

I am guessing we will start to see more schedule releases the first week of May after next weeks coaches meetings in Florida.

Comment

I'm chilling at the KBC. In town for meetings with the University. (I'm becoming influential) Come down and drink a beer with me, I'm looking for someone to chat hockey with. I'm looking at you, Mel, I know you must read this!
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I'm chilling at the KBC. In town for meetings with the University. (I'm becoming influential) Come down and drink a beer with me, I'm looking for someone to chat hockey with. I'm looking at you, Mel, I know you must read this!
                                hitting you up for money now, eh?
                                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                                X