Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Harvard Crimson 2016-2017

congratulations
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Congrats...well done!
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Nice one Crimson !!!!
        DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
        DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Well that was rather nice.
          Enjoyed that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            WRONG. It's UMass Kenmore. Jeez, CAH. And my best to UMass Roxbury in the Consolation Game.
            Okay UMassKenmoresmorgasboard.. whatever..

Congrats H !
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Contrats
              BS UMass Lowell 2015
              PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

From all of us at AIC, a hearty congrats to Harvard on the Beanpot win!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  congratulations

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a game. 46-17 in shots on goal. Total and complete. No doubt who rules this year.

Wow. Finally. And in an interesting bit of symmetry, the last time BC finished fourth was, you guessed it, 1993. The last time we won.

Not sure what McAvoy's problem was but what a cheap shot artist. Trying to take out Donato and Kerfoot. He tries that in the pros and he'll find out very quickly that won't fly. He's better than that but not tonight.

First things first, let's clinch a bye in the ECACs and bring home an ECAC Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
                    OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a game. 46-17 in shots on goal. Total and complete. No doubt who rules this year.

Wow. Finally. And in an interesting bit of symmetry, the last time BC finished fourth was, you guessed it, 1993. The last time we won.

Not sure what McAvoy's problem was but what a cheap shot artist. Trying to take out Donato and Kerfoot. He tries that in the pros and he'll find out very quickly that won't fly. He's better than that but not tonight.

First things first, let's clinch a bye in the ECACs and bring home an ECAC Championship.
                    With Yale coming up, it reminds me of Katey Stone's answer about how long Harvard could celebrate being (women's) Beanpot champs. "1 Day. And then we're back to the ECAC."
                    Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
                    Go Crimson!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG Green View Post
                      Congrats to Hahvaard! Way to represent the Ivy League and ECAC hockey! Go snag the Beanpot!
                      Way to snag the Beanpot! Congrats!

Comment

I'll be honest. I did not expect Harvard to win tonight. It's not because they don;t have the talent, but because BU is loaded and this tourney is the BU invitational.

I never could have predicted the performance from Harvard. Other than when BU scored the two goals early in the second - that was the only time I ever felt that BU had any control of this game. Harvard just dominated all 200 feet and BU was forced to the perimeter and to take penalties all night. Harvard consistently took it to the net and won most of the puck battles in the corners and along the walls. Quite simply - Harvard wanted it way more.

I thought Donato was far and away the best and most dangerous skater on the ice all night - which says a lot given the competition. I thought Harvard played its game and everyone played his role.

A real statement win against a real solid BU team. Doing it on a big stage with a lot of pressure has to give this Harvard team confidence as it prepares for the back-end of the schedule, starting with a rivalry game at the House of Horrors (otherwise known as Ingalls Rink). Let's hope that this is the beginning of some more hardware.

Comment

And a hearty congrats from this longtime BC fan.

Comment

Congrats Harvard. Thanks for showing this NU fan that the winner of this tournament doesn't have to have Boston in their name. Really impressed with how much speed you have up and down the line-up. BU couldn't keep up and that's no small achievement.
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Wrote about Harvard's pace and ability to maintain possession. Thought Fox and Marino were key.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/ecac...rfoot-quinn-bu
                              https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                              Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Congrats, guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X