Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Regional in Cincinnati 3/25 Game 1 Northeastern @ UND

Mother Green and Her Killing Machine!
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Mother Green and Her Killing Machine!
    Today's a throwback for me: For the first time in a couple seasons, the best way for me to follow a game will be the ol' USCHO thread. Keep those updates during today, I'll appreciate it!
    BOSTON UNIVERSITY TERRIERS
    CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS

UNH - 1985 NCAA Women's Lacrosse Champions!

2003-2004 D-III Tournament of Posters Champion
    2010 NFL Survival Pool Champion
    2014 NFL Survival Pool Co-Champion

Comment

Re: Midwest Regional in Cincinnati 3/25 Game 1 Northeastern @ UND

Anyone else having trouble with the WatchESPN stream?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Anyone else having trouble with the WatchESPN stream?
        Yes. Keeps going out

Comment

Nolan Stevens makes it 1-0 Northeastern early in the 1st.

Edit: I may have the wrong Stevens, but it was DEFINITELY a Stevens.
          Last edited by alslammerz; 03-25-2016, 01:12 PM.
          Former Harvard Hockey broadcaster on 95.3 FM and WHRB.org.
          Go Crimson!

Comment

2-1 ND lets go

Comment

8 minutes left in period 1

Comment

PP and a TV timeout should bring the top unit onto the ice for UND with NU on their heels.
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

We need to get out of this period only down 1. Dominated so far.

Comment

Luke Johnson makes it 3-1 mother green 3:00 left

Comment

I expected the Greg F'Hawkers to win, but I also expected NU to make a game of it at least. Wow.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Well shoot. I switched my pick in the bracket at the last minute today. Starting to regret it.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

This game is basically over ND has dominated this period up 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by fightingsiouxfan16 View Post
                            This game is basically over ND has dominated this period up 3-1
                            Quoted for future reference. (I hope)

Comment

Just great not having Barry Melrose ruining this regional

Comment

Working...
                              X