Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol I: Dawn of the Fifth Age of UW Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol I: Dawn of the Fifth Age of UW Hockey!

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    For being from Grand Spoons, he sure did not have anything nice to say about Gino Gasparini. Ever.
    Gino definitely had his detractors, including a friend of mine who played for him. He won, though, and that tends to silence critics--or at least drown them out.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Howie is from Grand Forks, you know.
      I went to Wikipedia to verify this fact and Howie has no Wikipedia page! I did find his goalie camp website.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I went to Wikipedia to verify this fact and Howie has no Wikipedia page! I did find his goalie camp website.
        I did that too to confirm and wondered how that could be true. I have lost faith in Wikipedia.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
          Maybe all college goalie coaches. For all goalie coaches, it's Mitch Korn or this guy: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...s-here/357579/
          Let 's get the Finn, he's only 70 years old!

Comment

Quick question - what number did Joe Pavelski wear as a Badger?
            STEAMER Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey13 View Post
              Quick question - what number did Joe Pavelski wear as a Badger?
              I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                I did that too to confirm and wondered how that could be true. I have lost faith in Wikipedia.
                Me too. Now I wonder if Wayne Gretzky is even on that site. I'm too afraid to even look. I hope all those Civil War maps I look at are real on there. Some dude with a Finish last name draw them all. What would a guy from Finland know about troop movements in the Civil War?

I am seriously going to look into starting a page for him. Sounds like a fun project.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Was Howie a former player (at a high enough level to warrant a small Wikipedia article)? Where has he coached other than at UW? What is his last name? Considering how small a lot of head coaches' articles are, I'd be more surprised if Howie ____ had a Wikipedia article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    Me too. Now I wonder if Wayne Gretzky is even on that site. I'm too afraid to even look. I hope all those Civil War maps I look at are real on there. Some dude with a Finish last name draw them all. What would a guy from Finland know about troop movements in the Civil War?
                    You know, some say Finland isn't real: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...pn30?context=3

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                      Was Howie a former player (at a high enough level to warrant a small Wikipedia article)? Where has he coached other than at UW? What is his last name? Considering how small a lot of head coaches' articles are, I'd be more surprised if Howie ____ had a Wikipedia article.
                      What is Bill Howard's last name?

???
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I am seriously going to look into starting a page for him. Sounds like a fun project.
                        Not a broad audience, but he deserves it. Go for it.

If Donald Trump has two pages, Howie merits four, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          What is Bill Howard's last name?

???
                          Howard, obviously. (I'm guessing that's the name of the goalie coach in question.)

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                            Howard, obviously. (I'm guessing that's the name of the goalie coach in question.)
                            I'm guessing solo was just being sarcastic.
                            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              Yep😈
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                                And I was finally learning that guy's name!

Comment

Working...
                                X