Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol I: Dawn of the Fifth Age of UW Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol I: Dawn of the Fifth Age of UW Hockey!

Kamigo - I'm buying tickets w/the quickness based on this report.

so...count 4 more seasons tix for saturday night Barry

Wisconsin Hockey: National Champions 2019
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I'm so excited!!!!

Comment

• The fact that they got the top 2 rumored candidates to be ASSISTANTS kind of blows my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
          The fact that they got the top 2 rumored candidates to be ASSISTANTS kind of blows my mind.
          Barry backed up the dump truck full of BTN money.

Comment

Socks officially knocked the **** off.

Comment

Yeah. Wow. I stand by a lot of my anti-Barry rhetoric, as it was well earned and verifiable.

But if this pays off like I think it will, and Badger Hockey gets back to where it needs to be, I'll reverse course and become a Barry Acolyte like 99% of our plebeian fan base has been since time immemorial.
              Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 03-27-2016, 11:40 AM.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

No... fvck Barry. He's still an asshat and waited too long while the program circled the toilet.

He still sucks.

This is great... fvck that... UNBELIEVABLE news, but that doesn't change anything about the little fat football coach.

Comment

I know. I'm just on a high here.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Congrats Badger fans. That's a hell of a staff. Sure would be nice to see the Kohl Center rocking again.

Comment

I need a new package of socks.
                      WISCONSIN BADGERS
                      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Always hated Barry, and UW football too. My wife is a buckeye fan, and I been on the Ohio State football bandwagon for years and I not afraid to tell the world about it. Go Bucks
                        UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

Wow!!! Was hoping to see some way we could get a combo of Osiecki and Don Granato but never expected this. Socks definitely knocked off! Wonder how they will try to manage the roster glut.

Comment

****. That would be an incredibly adept hire. Getting both Granato's and Oz together can really help rebuild this program in a hurry. Gotta say that I am shocked by this report.

Incredibly pleased, but shocked all the same.
                            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Holy smokes. Socks knocked off. This is a huge hire and shows alumni willing and wanting to return team to glory.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

I don't see Wisconsin losing guys like Boeser with that coaching staff. It will be interesting to see how much of a bump-up in attendance you see early next season based on the excitement this staff should generate.

Comment

Working...
                                X