Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol I: Dawn of the Fifth Age of UW Hockey!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol I: Dawn of the Fifth Age of UW Hockey!

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
    Pay? For something on the internet? Crazy talk.
    Yeah, I signed up there today, but only for the free option. What could possibly be worth paying for on a web forum?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      What could possibly be worth paying for on a web forum?
      Keeps the trolls and riff-raff out.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
        Didn't stop me from making a post there earlier today.

Hell, I'm surprised that I"m still allowed here...

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Boy, seeing Schmaltz and Boeser on a line together in Cincy really stings.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Boy, seeing Schmaltz and Boeser on a line together in Cincy really stings.
            100% agree! What could have been.....

I find North Dakota to be as easy to hate/respect (I think those two things go hand in hand) as almost any other sports organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuB View Post
              100% agree! What could have been.....

I find North Dakota to be as easy to hate/respect (I think those two things go hand in hand) as almost any other sports organization.
              Wow, that was pretty by the Badger recruits.

Comment

Yeah, I signed up there today, but only for the free option. What could possibly be worth paying for on a web forum?
                There's a lot of insider recruiting content that isn't available to non-subscribers. I started with the free trial and got hooked, as many others on there have.

Comment

On the topic of the coach announcement - I definitely want them to wait until a little after the men's basketball season ends, if they have a decision by that time. You may as well maximize headline space and hoopla/fanfare by spreading it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                    What?
                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Posick hinted on Twitter that we should know the next head coach next Thursday or Friday.
                      WISCONSIN BADGERS
                      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                        Posick hinted on Twitter that we should know the next head coach next Thursday or Friday.
                        Excited for the "knock your socks off moment"!!!!!
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

He also said on some radio show (per a poster on another forum) that it's 99% likely to be an alum. So, be prepared for it to come from one of our shortlists.

Comment

Since it came up, John Hamre news: https://***********/LetsPlay_Hockey/...21582448201729

Comment

He also said on some radio show (per a poster on another forum) that it's 99% likely to be an alum. So, be prepared for it to come from one of our shortlists.
                              It's either going to be MJ, Oz or Don in that case.

I don't think any would be a wrong choice, but I think Granato would be the best choice since he has no ties to either of the previous coaching staffs. My sense is that public opinion feels MJ has earned the opportunity with his success with the Lady's team, but the fear is that you don't mess with a top 3 program.

Comment

I'm pulling for Granato, expecting it to be Oz.

I'm not worried about Johnson becoming unhappy with his position if he doesn't get the Men's job, but I'll acknowledge that it's a distinct possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X