Who you got?

The poll is expired.

Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: Who advances to the Frozen Four?

I picked an upset.....
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

the seeds hold true for me....Nothing against Clarkson but I'd like to see Quinni finish strong....

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
        the seeds hold true for me....Nothing against Clarkson but I'd like to see Quinni finish strong....
        I can't vote against my knights.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

I predicted back in November in another poll BC would go undefeated until the semi-final, I'm hoping I'm wrong so that this year’s undefeated team can go up against the only school to have completed the feat. All those Badger Bandwagon jumpers who waited until they won the WCHA conference title to start attending games are going to be disappointed.

If they can't sell the matchup of the team trying to go undefeated against the team that did, and get a great crowd, they never will.

Comment

Clarkson getting a lot of love...don't write Princeton off people.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
              All those Badger Bandwagon jumpers who waited until they won the WCHA conference title to start attending games are going to be disappointed.
              Umm..what? I think they sold out nine games prior to the clinching the WCHA title. Plus, the last four games at LaBahn against Mankato outdrew the WCHA tournament final against Minnesota..in Ridder Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                don't write Princeton off people.
                Idk I think we can write off Princeton

Comment

Here's my tournament preview:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...-womens-hockey

Comment

Best line in the article, made me chuckle:

"If Mercyhurst scores a goal in this game it'll be because Desbiens was turned around drinking her water bottle at the time."

LOL!
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      Idk I think we can write off Princeton
                      NO! Princeton must live on! Would a Princeton win be < = > than the Holy Cross win on the men's side a few years ago?

Comment

A 7 seed beating a 3 seed would be surprising, but hardly historic. The only comparable upset to HC would have to involve a team that only made the tournament because of a conference tourney win. In other words, the only way you could have something similar in Womens this year would be to have Mercyhurst win. (The Gopher Men were also the #2 overall seed that year, so be careful what you wish for......)

Comment

Originally posted by Nowheresville View Post
                          A 7 seed beating a 3 seed would be surprising, but hardly historic. The only comparable upset to HC would have to involve a team that only made the tournament because of a conference tourney win. In other words, the only way you could have something similar in Womens this year would be to have Mercyhurst win. (The Gopher Men were also the #2 overall seed that year, so be careful what you wish for......)
                          BC as the 8 over the 3 in 2007 was pretty unexpected. 9 years ago yesterday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR8PzwT7W4
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARV1k-Qyd5w
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqe3RAkD0Qo

Comment

Right or wrong, the committee had Princeton ranked sixth. Nine years ago, #2, #3, and #4 all lost in the quarters (and #3 lost to #8).
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

The only comparable upset to HC would have to involve a team that only made the tournament because of a conference tourney win.
                              The funny thing is that Holy Cross didn't make the tournament only because they won the Atlantic Hockey conference championship. Had they lost the championship game to Bentley, it would have turned Bentley into a TUC, which would have given Holy Cross a huge boost in the Pairwise given its 4-1-0 record against Bentley and paucity of other games vs. TUCs, and flipped a bunch of comparisons. Unless the NCAA was prepared to publicly throw PWR out the window, Holy Cross would have been in as an at large team. Yes, this shows once again how badly constructed the Pairwise is, but Holy Cross was close enough to being an at large team that the stupid math would have done them a huge favor.

Comment

Working...
                              X