PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 3/11 & 3/12

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Jockstock
03-13-2016, 07:05 PM
You're the best team in the worst league, the gophers are the shiniest turd in the B1G toilet.

Says the self absorbed ***clown that takes pictures of his own ****. You're the only turd on this website that won't flush.

The Rube
03-13-2016, 07:51 PM
You're the best team in the worst league, the gophers are the shiniest turd in the B1G toilet.

And just think, we've fared better than you in recent years. What's that say about your team? :D

burd
03-13-2016, 07:51 PM
It'd delicious how many UND fans are going JDUBBS in this thread.

Slap's right. The Gophers suck, but Slap's right.

cross cheque
03-13-2016, 08:02 PM
Says the self absorbed ***clown that takes pictures of his own ****. You're the only turd on this website that won't flush.

Here come the whaaaaaaaambulance!

Jockstock
03-13-2016, 08:09 PM

You need TP for your bunhole?

The Rube
03-13-2016, 08:10 PM

Holy crap, I thought AOL-era jokes were dead. My bad.

dxmnkd316
03-13-2016, 08:27 PM
Seriously. You UND fans are beyond obsessive. Don't you have anything better to do?

The Rube
03-13-2016, 08:30 PM
Seriously. You UND fans are beyond obsessive. Don't you have anything better to do?

No floods yet, so no.

goldy_331
03-13-2016, 09:09 PM
So is the B1G really the worst conference? I know it's bad, but I don't see anyone in Atlantic Conference that's as high as Michigan in PWR. Is it possible that Atlantic is worse?

The Rube
03-13-2016, 10:41 PM
So is the B1G really the worst conference? I know it's bad, but I don't see anyone in Atlantic Conference that's as high as Michigan in PWR. Is it possible that Atlantic is worse?

HUSH! Don't let facts interfere! B1G is the worst!

Bonin21
03-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Our conference is better than the AHA! Woo!

4four4
03-13-2016, 11:41 PM
5 of the 8 teams in the NCHC are in the top 20, 2 of those teams swept Minnesota. The only way you donkeys are getting into the NCAAs is if you sweep this weekend and you haven't swept anyone since Ohio State a month ago, see you losers next year.

#B1Gmistake

I don't get this obsession with you. The two schools are not rivals anymore and they will never be rivals ever again. Sadly, Minnesota fans have had to move on but wieners like you are still pining for the old days of the Sioux. Again, its over and it's never ever coming back. Please run along to who ever your new rival is in the new conference that wrecked the CCHA and WCHA.

The Rube
03-13-2016, 11:44 PM
I don't get this obsession with you. The two schools are not rivals anymore and they will never be rivals ever again. Sadly, Minnesota fans have had to move on but wieners like you are still pining for the old days of the Sioux. Again, its over and it's never ever coming back. Please run along to who ever your new rival is in the new conference that wrecked the CCHA and WCHA.

You just got caught, and didn't even put up a fight. /trolled

4four4
03-13-2016, 11:47 PM
You just got caught, and didn't even put up a fight. /trolled

LOL.

I guess I have had to move on.

omahasioux1
03-14-2016, 12:47 AM
I don't get this obsession with you. The two schools are not rivals anymore and they will never be rivals ever again. Sadly, Minnesota fans have had to move on but wieners like you are still pining for the old days of the Sioux. Again, its over and it's never ever coming back. Please run along to who ever your new rival is in the new conference that wrecked the CCHA and WCHA.Are you sure? And you do suck.

Stauber1
03-14-2016, 01:24 AM
Are you sure? And you do suck.
Sure about what? That he doesn't get the obsession, or that the two schools aren't rivals anymore? Or that it's never coming back? You need to better clarify.

And the Gophers suck? The Gophers are higher in the PWR than over 70% of the teams on UND's schedule. Pretty strange for a team that plays in such an uber conference...

If the Gophers suck then UND has done nothing but beat up on truly horrible teams.

Dirty
03-14-2016, 08:35 AM
Wrong! UND has done more than beat up on truly horrible teams. They've also lost to a truly horrible team.

gopher wes
03-14-2016, 09:01 AM
UND fans have had to admit it plenty of times in the past, and I hope they will when it happens again.
Wrong. LOLOL!!!!

gopher wes
03-14-2016, 09:02 AM
Congrats on your 3 gold medals in the special olympics league.
This one made me chuckle.......:o

SiouxFanatic
03-14-2016, 03:13 PM
And the Gophers suck? The Gophers are higher in the PWR than over 70% of the teams on UND's schedule. Pretty strange for a team that plays in such an uber conference...

If the Gophers suck then UND has done nothing but beat up on truly horrible teams.
Yet UND manages to have a better SOS than Minnesota. I guess Quinnipiac, Providence, and Boston College are all overrated as well with having a SOS of 16, 17, and 14 respectively. :rolleyes: