PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: 3/11 & 3/12

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

burd
03-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Hey!

UND and MN both lost to Wisconsin at home. :p

Nope. That game didn't happen. I know: I was there.

captain beefheart
03-13-2016, 08:39 AM
Your games against Vermont, Mankato, UConn, & Bemidji really blow warm air up my skirt (total record in those games of 3-3-0). :p

No, that was me.:o

goldy_331
03-13-2016, 08:44 AM
How often is a regular season champ of a decent conference not a sure thing for the NCAAs?

What does that have to do with the B1G conference champ?

icehawk
03-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Obsession.

Facts son. Simply stating facts.

The Rube
03-13-2016, 09:46 AM
Considering only one other team has ever won 5 straight conference titles...

Just saying.

Stauber1
03-13-2016, 01:11 PM
Facts son. Simply stating facts.
10 out of 38 games were against CC and Western.
Not a single non-conference game against a team in the top half of the PWR.
Over 47% of all games played were against teams ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the PWR.

Just stating facts, son.
And they scream "overrated."

SiouxFanatic
03-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Over 47% of all games played were against teams ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the PWR.

Just stating facts, son.
You know it's a bad season for Gopher fans when they pull the non-conference schedule card which is typically a staple for UND fans to use against the creampuffs that Minnesota loves to schedule regularly.

icehawk
03-13-2016, 02:01 PM
You know it's a bad season for Gopher fans when they pull the non-conference schedule card which is typically a staple for UND fans to use against the creampuffs that Minnesota loves to schedule regularly.

They have to find something to deflect from that tough conference the gophs play in. Oh well. I've enjoyed the season despite what happens moving forward.

burd
03-13-2016, 02:08 PM

Just stating facts, son.

Against all common opponents:
UND 9-2-1
UMinn 6-7

Against common opponents from the State of Hockey
UND 6-1-1
UMinn 0-5

cross cheque
03-13-2016, 02:19 PM

Just stating facts, son.

5 of the 8 teams in the NCHC are in the top 20, 2 of those teams swept Minnesota. The only way you donkeys are getting into the NCAAs is if you sweep this weekend and you haven't swept anyone since Ohio State a month ago, see you losers next year.

#B1Gmistake

Stauber1
03-13-2016, 02:45 PM
What are we doing talking about the Gophers? Isn't this a UND thread? It's getting hard to tell whose thread is whose these days....

Oh well. Yeah, the Gophers are having a down year. That will happen when you lose 9 of the 19 guys who played regular minutes for you the previous season.
Yet even still -

UND's record vs Big 10 teams: 3-1
Gophers' record against those same Big 10 teams: 6-2

MN also wasn't blessed with a team as weak as CC in their conference that they could draw 6 games against. Or even as weak as Western, for another 4 games.

But back to UND.
4 of the other 7 NCHC teams are ranked in the top-20 (or top 1/3) in the PWR, yes....and UND had fewer games against teams ranked in the top 1/3 of the PWR than they had against teams in the bottom 1/3 of the PWR.

O-ver
RA-ted

ExileOnDaytonStreet
03-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Considering only one other team has ever won 5 straight conference titles...

Just saying.

3 of which are B1G titles.

Just saying.

God this conference sucks. I know we're to blame for a large amount of that, but... man, this conference sucks.

icehawk
03-13-2016, 03:13 PM
What are we doing talking about the Gophers? Isn't this a UND thread? It's getting hard to tell whose thread is whose these days....

Oh well. Yeah, the Gophers are having a down year. That will happen when you lose 9 of the 19 guys who played regular minutes for you the previous season.
Yet even still -

UND's record vs Big 10 teams: 3-1
Gophers' record against those same Big 10 teams: 6-2

MN also wasn't blessed with a team as weak as CC in their conference that they could draw 6 games against. Or even as weak as Western, for another 4 games.

But back to UND.
4 of the other 7 NCHC teams are ranked in the top-20 (or top 1/3) in the PWR, yes....and UND had fewer games against teams ranked in the top 1/3 of the PWR than they had against teams in the bottom 1/3 of the PWR.

O-ver
RA-ted
For one that hates UND you sure do a lot of research. Thanks. Appreciate it. Keep it up son.

Stauber1
03-13-2016, 03:22 PM
For one that hates UND you sure do a lot of research. Thanks. Appreciate it. Keep it up son.

You're welcome.
Interesting this qualifies as "a lot of research" for you. For most people it's about 2 minutes of looking at a schedule and looking at the Pairwise.
I spent more time fixing my bowl of cornflakes this morning.

Slap Shot
03-13-2016, 03:31 PM
It'd delicious how many UND fans are going JDUBBS in this thread. I don't think any Gophers fan here has delusions the Gophers are an NCAA threat should they win the B1G tourney, but I suppose it's too much to ask to enjoy a victory and a banner, then hope they might do the unthinkable after? Parise forbid. Still love your halos btw.

icehawk
03-13-2016, 03:43 PM
You're welcome.
Interesting this qualifies as "a lot of research" for you. For most people it's about 2 minutes of looking at a schedule and looking at the Pairwise.
I spent more time fixing my bowl of cornflakes this morning.

No really I do appreciate it. I look at the pairwise from time to time. I believe UND is on top and that's all I need to know.

The Rube
03-13-2016, 03:43 PM
3 of which are B1G titles.

Just saying.

God this conference sucks. I know we're to blame for a large amount of that, but... man, this conference sucks.

Fine. 3 straight. And MI, who is tournament-bound, did not win the conference this year. Again, just sayin'.

cross cheque
03-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Fine. 3 straight. And MI, who is tournament-bound, did not win the conference this year. Again, just sayin'.

Congrats on your 3 gold medals in the special olympics league.

The Rube
03-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Congrats on your 3 gold medals in the special olympics league.

I don't see any other teams (save one) with a stretch like that. Obsession.

cross cheque
03-13-2016, 06:24 PM
I don't see any other teams (save one) with a stretch like that. Obsession.

You're the best team in the worst league, the gophers are the shiniest turd in the B1G toilet.