Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East QFs: Boston University @ Lowell 3/11(NESN ASN) ,12,13

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Wow. No comments on the abysmal officiating? How many times do you see them put the face off in the zone, move it out, then set and then move it back in? They were horrible for both sides but jeebus christmas!
    Abysmal? You thought the refs were abysmal? Why are you being so kind? That was one of the worst games I've ever seen from a referee standpoint. At least they were equally bad to both teams. I hope we don't have the same crew tomorrow.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
      Abysmal? You thought the refs were abysmal? Why are you being so kind? That was one of the worst games I've ever seen from a referee standpoint. At least they were equally bad to both teams. I hope we don't have the same crew tomorrow.
      We don't have the same ones. Thank goodness. Those guys shouldn't be allowed to do High School.

Comment

They seemed to not be able to get out of the way tonight.

Comment

I am hearing joey b wants the benedetto-bunyon duo tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            well, good news is mookie will get to see jasmine twice more this weekend
            You have a date with her in Sunday?
            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              As long as Voss doesn't show up, I don't really care.
              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                They seemed to not be able to get out of the way tonight.
                or agree on icing, off sides, or see people climbing on each other like it was a whore house or....
                Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Well, it wouldn't be a series without them.

Tonight's game was not real. They didn't review a goal.

Comment

Tonight's game was not real. They didn't review a goal.
                  Actually, they did - all of them. In the playoffs, every goal is reviewed immediately before the ref drops the puck to restart play. From my view across the ice from you, I could see the guy in front of the review monitor give a quick thumbs up before the faceoff each time.
                  Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                  "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

.. or see people climbing on each other like it was a whore house or....
                    hmmmm. imagine that. les knowing what goes on in places like this
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

hmmmm. imagine that. les knowing what goes on in places like this
                      I know how to treat the aftermath

Comment

I know how to treat the aftermath
                        mookie no wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

117322 won the chuck a Puck
                          Thanks guys I appreciate it. There's an arrogant Amherst prospective student this weekend. Guess he ****ed some people off telling them their research wasn't legit. Needless to say, my contemporaries are beginning to understand my opinion of the western mass campus.

Thanks for the updates
                          BS UMass Lowell 2015
                          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                            Thanks guys I appreciate it. There's an arrogant Amherst prospective student this weekend. Guess he ****ed some people off telling them their research wasn't legit. Needless to say, my contemporaries are beginning to understand my opinion of the western mass campus.

Thanks for the updates
                            Ewwww? Will you be able to go tonight? And seriously? You had to miss the game babysitting an Amherst *****hat? Why didn't you bring him to the game and show him what it's like to have a hockey team?
                            Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              Actually, they did - all of them. In the playoffs, every goal is reviewed immediately before the ref drops the puck to restart play. From my view across the ice from you, I could see the guy in front of the review monitor give a quick thumbs up before the faceoff each time.
                              The guy behind the monitor was Bunyon. Top HE brass were also in the house last night.

Comment

Was good to see Susie (Suzie?) and other long-time BU fans at Beer Works before the game.

How many heading to the game today?
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X