Hockey East QFs: Boston University @ Lowell 3/11(NESN ASN) ,12,13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
    How many BU fans coming to Lowell tonight? Any going to Beer Works? Say hello at the bar.
    We'll see you there if traffic cooperates.

Anything new you recommend?
    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      eh outside of agganis, tsongas is my favorite road arena to watch a game at
      Was at the BC/Lowell game a couple weeks ago. Is it a new thing that at the first media timeout anyone with SRO tickets can find an empty seat and stay there unless it's ticketed owner comes? I had never heard of that before. It's a cool, but potentially problematic idea.
      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Re: Hockey East QFs: Boston University @ Lowell 3/11(NESN ASN) ,12,13

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
        Was at the BC/Lowell game a couple weeks ago. Is it a new thing that at the first media timeout anyone with SRO tickets can find an empty seat and stay there unless it's ticketed owner comes? I had never heard of that before. It's a cool, but potentially problematic idea.
        At Notre Dame they announced that you could do that after the first timeout of the second period. I believe that's the case at BU as well, though it's not announced and rarely a problem.
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
          I've never paid much attention as to when they make that announcement, but its not a new thing. I've never seen any issues from where I sit. They do make clear during the announcement that you may have to leave if the ticket holder shows up.

Besides the discounts for military/seniors/children, I think all of the tickets are the same price, if that's what you're getting at. It doesn't bother me if someone gets an empty seat near my section. I'd rather the bowl be full.

Comment

I have no idea if this will be free or not, but it looks like there will be an online stream for tonight's game:
            http://americansportsnet.com/730-p-m...l-vs-boston-u/

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
              At Notre Dame they announced that you could do that after the first timeout of the second period. I believe that's the case at BU as well, though it's not announced and rarely a problem.
              I was told at Agganis it's after the 10-minute mark of the first period.

Comment

Pre-game time! Hope you're at or on your way to your favorite spot.
                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Bring back the Chiefs!

And Tully Forum
                  And Jon Morris, Dwayne Roloson, Greg Bullock, Greg Koehler (sp?)

Sorry, just a little drifting back into the olden days.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    Bring back the Chiefs!

And Tully Forum
                    And Jon Morris, Dwayne Roloson, Greg Bullock, Greg Koehler (sp?)

Sorry, just a little drifting back into the olden days.
                    And the french fries. Tully was all about the french fries.

Now I'm hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      And the french fries. Tully was all about the french fries.

Now I'm hungry.
                      Tully fries. Yesssssssssds
                      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                        We'll see you there if traffic cooperates.

Anything new you recommend?
                        Most are great. The might bean Porter is very yummy. Sour red also very good.
                        Gary

www.umlhockey.com

"It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Traffic pretty much what you'd expect leaving Boston, but now cruising just fine

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                            Traffic pretty much what you'd expect leaving Boston, but now cruising just fine
                            Of course, just as I said that we've hit another patch of traffic. -__-

Comment

Hope all the congestion patches ease out.
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com

Comment

Please tell me you're not posting while driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X