PDA

View Full Version : Hockey East QFs: Boston University @ Lowell 3/11(NESN ASN) ,12,13

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

claver2010
03-11-2016, 11:27 AM
Would be best to temper that in advance of your arrival :p

eh outside of agganis, tsongas is my favorite road arena to watch a game at

Scarlet
03-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Why? Personally I think it'd be exciting to see a game in a better arena than you're used to.

I agree, but these games aren't being played at The Ralph.

Go-UML
03-11-2016, 11:41 AM
eh outside of agganis, tsongas is my favorite road arena to watch a game atThanks! Love hearing that. :)

tape
03-11-2016, 11:41 AM
I agree, but these games aren't being played at The Ralph.

Perhaps my gentle ribbing about the Agganis was a little too subtle.

Scarlet
03-11-2016, 11:56 AM
Perhaps my gentle ribbing about the Agganis was a little too subtle.

Oh, it was not at all subtle. :)

BU2K
03-11-2016, 11:58 AM
How many BU fans coming to Lowell tonight? Any going to Beer Works? Say hello at the bar.

We'll see you there if traffic cooperates.

Anything new you recommend?

Thiessen'sBetter
03-11-2016, 12:53 PM
eh outside of agganis, tsongas is my favorite road arena to watch a game at

Was at the BC/Lowell game a couple weeks ago. Is it a new thing that at the first media timeout anyone with SRO tickets can find an empty seat and stay there unless it's ticketed owner comes? I had never heard of that before. It's a cool, but potentially problematic idea.

brassbonanza
03-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Was at the BC/Lowell game a couple weeks ago. Is it a new thing that at the first media timeout anyone with SRO tickets can find an empty seat and stay there unless it's ticketed owner comes? I had never heard of that before. It's a cool, but potentially problematic idea.

At Notre Dame they announced that you could do that after the first timeout of the second period. I believe that's the case at BU as well, though it's not announced and rarely a problem.

Middle Street
03-11-2016, 01:01 PM

I've never paid much attention as to when they make that announcement, but its not a new thing. I've never seen any issues from where I sit. They do make clear during the announcement that you may have to leave if the ticket holder shows up.

Besides the discounts for military/seniors/children, I think all of the tickets are the same price, if that's what you're getting at. It doesn't bother me if someone gets an empty seat near my section. I'd rather the bowl be full.

Middle Street
03-11-2016, 01:28 PM
I have no idea if this will be free or not, but it looks like there will be an online stream for tonight's game:
http://americansportsnet.com/730-p-m-et-hockey-east-quarterfinal-umass-lowell-vs-boston-u/

Scarlet
03-11-2016, 01:54 PM
At Notre Dame they announced that you could do that after the first timeout of the second period. I believe that's the case at BU as well, though it's not announced and rarely a problem.

I was told at Agganis it's after the 10-minute mark of the first period.

riverchief1
03-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Pre-game time! Hope you're at or on your way to your favorite spot.

defkit
03-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Bring back the Chiefs! :D:D:D

And Tully Forum
And Jon Morris, Dwayne Roloson, Greg Bullock, Greg Koehler (sp?)

Sorry, just a little drifting back into the olden days.

Scarlet
03-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Bring back the Chiefs! :D:D:D

And Tully Forum
And Jon Morris, Dwayne Roloson, Greg Bullock, Greg Koehler (sp?)

Sorry, just a little drifting back into the olden days.

And the french fries. Tully was all about the french fries.

Now I'm hungry.

Go-UML
03-11-2016, 03:58 PM
And the french fries. Tully was all about the french fries.

Now I'm hungry.Tully fries. Yesssssssssds

Go-UML
03-11-2016, 03:59 PM
We'll see you there if traffic cooperates.

Anything new you recommend?Most are great. The might bean Porter is very yummy. Sour red also very good.

Rhett Hot
03-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Traffic pretty much what you'd expect leaving Boston, but now cruising just fine

Rhett Hot
03-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Traffic pretty much what you'd expect leaving Boston, but now cruising just fine

Of course, just as I said that we've hit another patch of traffic. -__-

Go-UML
03-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Of course, just as I said that we've hit another patch of traffic. -__-Hope all the congestion patches ease out.

Scarlet
03-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Of course, just as I said that we've hit another patch of traffic. -__-

Please tell me you're not posting while driving.