X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East QFs: Boston University @ Lowell 3/11(NESN ASN) ,12,13

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    I had my fun with them
    Those guys have nothing on TIIL when they were doing their thing. Nothing.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Those guys have nothing on TIIL when they were doing their thing. Nothing.
      I find it funny how many guys at BU have these pre-adolescent dreams like they're part of the hockey team or something. They bandwagon themselves to the effort because they have no value in and of themselves.

Now, that's not everybody... and the guys on this message board don't follow that... but its certainly a strain that exists.
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I find it funny how many guys at BU have these pre-adolescent dreams like they're part of the hockey team or something. They bandwagon themselves to the effort because they have no value in and of themselves.

Now, that's not everybody... and the guys on this message board don't follow that... but its certainly a strain that exists.
        x 1000. TIIL is the exact same as those guys. Plus guys at BC and pretty much every other schools. TIIL's saving grace is he is actually a very good writer. Otherwise, he's even worse than the BSRS guys, because he actually uses hate for comedy. Stop trying to make yourself so high and mightier.

Comment

They really got under your skin, didn't they?

Comment

How many BU fans coming to Lowell tonight? Any going to Beer Works? Say hello at the bar.
            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
              How many BU fans coming to Lowell tonight? Any going to Beer Works? Say hello at the bar.
              Tonight's my first time at Tsongas. I'm pretty excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                Tonight's my first time at Tsongas. I'm pretty excited!
                Would be best to temper that in advance of your arrival
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
                  Based on the sampling of those I go to games with, more are coming tomorrow than tonight.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Why? Personally I think it'd be exciting to see a game in a better arena than you're used to.

Comment

Wait until he sees Jasmine.
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

eh outside of agganis, tsongas is my favorite road arena to watch a game at

Comment

Originally posted by tape View Post
                          Why? Personally I think it'd be exciting to see a game in a better arena than you're used to.
                          I agree, but these games aren't being played at The Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            eh outside of agganis, tsongas is my favorite road arena to watch a game at
                            Thanks! Love hearing that.
                            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I agree, but these games aren't being played at The Ralph.
                              Perhaps my gentle ribbing about the Agganis was a little too subtle.

Comment

Originally posted by tape View Post
                                Perhaps my gentle ribbing about the Agganis was a little too subtle.
                                Oh, it was not at all subtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X