1 Frozen Four Ticket (All games) - Section 307, Row A, Seat 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Frozen Four Ticket (All games) - Section 307, Row A, Seat 12

I have a single ticket available for all 3 games (location noted above) for $75US (face value is $160US). I will be in Tampa for the FF, but I have other seats in the lower bowl - this is an extra ticket.

This is not a "hard" ticket - it was purchased as a "flash-seats" ticket. I only have the ability to transfer the ticket to someone who also has a flash-seats account. I only need a name and email address to transfer the ticket. If you already have an account, it will be "deposited" to your account (that was set up using the same email address) - if you don't have one, you will be notified that you have a ticket waiting for transfer and you'll have to set one up to receive the ticket. I live in Canada, so I can't list it on the NCAA Ticket Exchange as they require a US billing address.

We can work out payment later. Western Union, mail a bank draft, meet in Tampa at the games...we'll figure something out. I won't expect payment until I know the ticket is in your flash-seats account.

I know it's not the simplest way, but if you're looking for an all-session seat at a good price let me know.

d.hebb@sympatico.ca
    Last edited by Hoover; 03-16-2016, 07:22 PM.

Re: 1 Frozen Four Ticket (All games) - Section 307, Row A, Seat 12

The ticket has been sold.

Comment

Working...
    X