Under great pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under great pressure

Under great pressure, more and more people feel unhappy now, they are tired to do the job, and finding a good job is not easy for them, too.How to make people feel more happy? How about getting a degree online? It is not easy to study in the university. The subject is difficult, the language is different. So buy a degree is normal now. It can help you find a good job as well as making more friends. http://www.fakediploma58.com can help you. There are many universities' degree they can provide. Buy a degree, buy a diploma, fake degree, where to buy fake degree,how to order fake diploma, we are your good friends.

QQ: 762668269
    Email: nicko2582@hotmail.com
    Web:www.fakediploma58.com

Re: Under great pressure

that's ture

Comment

I am under great pressure at work. I feel unhappy. I am tied of my job. maybe I should get a degree online. I don't know if I will be able to understand all that professor jive though, I'm pushing past 45. I wish I could get another degree an easier way, I guess my BA is just not enough these days. What will I ever do? It's so sad.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Don’t waste time and money EARNING a degree.
        Don’t waste money BUYING an online degree, no matter how inexpensive it is.
        Vote for Bernie and you will get a FREE Community College degree!
        And if you’d like a more advanced degree, vote for Hillary and your BA or BS will only cost you 10% of your income. IOW, wink ,wink, you can continue to be unemployed and live in your parents basement , you bachelors degree will be free!

Going to class, paying tuition, that’s for suckers!
        So is buying an online degree.
        Vote for Bernie or Hillary.

Just don’t expect the degree to help you to get a job when everyone else has one too.
        But then, who wants a job? Jobs are for suckers!
        And parents.
        Last edited by pokechecker; 03-02-2016, 10:25 PM. Reason: I'm a Democrat, and I approve this message.

Comment

This sounds too complicated. Maybe I'll just buy a lottery ticket instead.
          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
            Don’t waste time and money EARNING a degree.
            Don’t waste money BUYING an online degree, no matter how inexpensive it is.
            Vote for Bernie and you will get a FREE Community College degree!
            And if you’d like a more advanced degree, vote for Hillary and your BA or BS will only cost you 10% of your income. IOW, wink ,wink, you can continue to be unemployed and live in your parents basement , you bachelors degree will be free!

Going to class, paying tuition, that’s for suckers!
            So is buying an online degree.
            Vote for Bernie or Hillary.

Just don’t expect the degree to help you to get a job when everyone else has one too.
            And parents.
            I love pokechecker.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              I love pokechecker.
              Yeah, as essential to a happy life as gonorrhea

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                LOL, you have to admit that post was top notch (unless you are offended by Bernie Sanders jokes). I aspire to be that witty.

Comment

I am under great pressure at work. I feel unhappy. I am tied of my job. maybe I should get a degree online. I don't know if I will be able to understand all that professor jive though, I'm pushing past 45. I wish I could get another degree an easier way, I guess my BA is just not enough these days. What will I ever do? It's so sad.
                  I saw a job opening at a fortune 50 company go to a guy that claims a masters and a phd from "CA university institute of advanced studies" if you Google that you will get exactly one hit, his LinkedIn page. Lexis-nexus pointed out they were fakes during his security clearance but the hiring manager was ok with it so they hired him. For a sensitive position.

Maybe people are wasting time and money getting a real degree.

Comment

LOL, you have to admit that post was top notch (unless you are offended by Bernie Sanders jokes). I aspire to be that witty.
                    I am not a Bernie supporter but you are half right in pukechuckers case. He is half witty.

Comment

this is why people like to go fishing with me
                      my talent is contagious, even my fishing buddies get back to the landing with full stringers

I am not a Bernie supporter .
                      that you like Thick Ankles was a foregone conclusion.
                      Last edited by pokechecker; 03-03-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I am not a Bernie supporter.
                        that you like Thick Ankles was a foregone conclusion.
                        I did not expect to find misogynist body shaming on a forum dedicated to a women's sport.
                        Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBehindTheCurtain View Post
                          I did not expect to find misogynist body shaming on a forum dedicated to a women's sport.
                          Pukechucker has dissed people who support womens hockey in posts on this forum as well as having made gay slurs. Its best to just ignore him.

Comment

And parents.
                            How Telling (I'm ducking for the fire that will now follow. )

Comment

I knew someone who got himself a Tulane degree in two years by having a bursary job in the registrar's office, discarding his real transcript, ginning up a much improved transcript, writing phony letters of recommendation on (real) Tulane letterhead and off he went to join Mitt Romney in the Harvard law school/business school program. He lasted almost three semesters, was doing quite well, mingled in some student clubs where I met him, and guess what exposed him....part of his fabricated identity was a claim that he had been the placekicker on the Tulane football team, and he eventually ran into someone who knew that wasn't true, and the whole thing went poof!

That guy was "expunged" -- not only was he expelled, all references to him were wiped from the college records.

Comment

Working...
                              X