• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen 4 tix arrived today

Got my tix today via UPS so start looking for them

Re: Frozen 4 tix arrived today

Received mine today as well. USPS
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

ups
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ups
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Same here. UPS.

Comment

Got mine as well. Pretty bland looking tickets.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              I saw the same thing when I got them last night. Nothing I would ever consider keeping.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                I saw the same thing when I got them last night. Nothing I would ever consider keeping.
                Dark, drab, there is just not enough color.
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Thursday & UPS for me as well.

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Looks like they really do want to transition away from paper tickets. If yes, it's a problem for many consumers, and a shame for collectors. But it certainly appears that the NCAA's decision is to keep the paper option alive a little longer, but to cut their "losses" along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    This will change as soon as the NC$$ realizes they can sell adds on them

Comment

Originally posted by satking View Post
                      This will change as soon as the NC$$ realizes they can sell adds on them
                      An ad for a local nudie bar would have spruced up this year's tickets for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                        Thursday & UPS for me as well.

Looks like they really do want to transition away from paper tickets. If yes, it's a problem for many consumers, and a shame for collectors. But it certainly appears that the NCAA's decision is to keep the paper option alive a little longer, but to cut their "losses" along the way.
                        Not sure what you mean here. Do you think they skimped on design because they're hoping to transition to online tickets so this year's design isn't up to par?

I'm a little nervous as I am out of town and won't be home till the end of next week. Did UPS leave them them or did they get a signature?

Comment

Mine were left on the porch

-ups guy was nice enough to lay a shovel atop them as it was windy
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Not sure what you mean here. Do you think they skimped on design because they're hoping to transition to online tickets so this year's design isn't up to par?
                            It makes sense. If they want people to stop picking the paper option because people like to collect them and they want to move people to electronic format so... stop making pretty tickets to deter people from picking this option in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Mine were left on the porch

-ups guy was nice enough to lay a shovel atop them as it was windy
                              I've had a fairly good size box left under the front door mat by UPS. Gee, I wonder what that could be?!?
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                              X