CollegeCommitment.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CollegeCommitment.com

This is a really great little website for college hockey recruiting - women's and men's. I don't know who runs it but I'm thinking that they may read this forum or someone who does knows someone who knows someone - and I have a question. Fairly recently they began posting Canadian college commitments. I have nothing against Canadian colleges, I have never heard of most of them and its great that all those players are continuing to follow their passion to play hockey. But it seems to me that the website (at least that page) is for DI commitments. They don't post DIII commitments so why are they posting these Canadian schools on the DI page? I'm a little OCD and like things organized so this is my appeal to someone to move the Canadian schools to their own page or portion of the website separate from the DI schools. It would clean things up nice and tidy.

Re: CollegeCommitment.com

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
    This is a really great little website for college hockey recruiting - women's and men's. I don't know who runs it but I'm thinking that they may read this forum or someone who does knows someone who knows someone - and I have a question. Fairly recently they began posting Canadian college commitments. I have nothing against Canadian colleges, I have never heard of most of them and its great that all those players are continuing to follow their passion to play hockey. But it seems to me that the website (at least that page) is for DI commitments. They don't post DIII commitments so why are they posting these Canadian schools on the DI page? I'm a little OCD and like things organized so this is my appeal to someone to move the Canadian schools to their own page or portion of the website separate from the DI schools. It would clean things up nice and tidy.
    I've been using that site to keep track of the UW recruits since Chuck Schwartz stopped covering UW hockey due to his scouting job, pretty awesome site.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
    X