Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVII: Waiting for the axe to fall

Originally posted by Almington View Post
    North Dakota.
    Boston College?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSUHuskies93 View Post
      Boston College?
      It's St Patty's day, a lot of green UND jerseys here.

Comment

I listened to the radio on the drive home, it was the beginning of the 2nd. Ian Perrin was not happy. Making comments about how the things they were missing were things you do in peewee hockey. Tischke did something well and Ian commented about his senior line mate having 4 chances to do the same before it. You could tell the announcers were upset.

Time for MM to go climb the mountian of finding a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
          It's St Patty's day, a lot of green UND jerseys here.
          Oh haha forgot about that thought you were being sarcastic.

Comment

Going....Going......GONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              If this is the end I thank Mike Eaves as a fan for some really great years 2004-2006, and a very good 2010.

You'll always be one of the best Badger hockey players of all-time.

Hopefully the turnaround begins asap
              I'll second this. '06 was one of my favorite seasons of my life and '10 was a ton of fun as well.

There is plenty of offensive talent there with the right coach and while the defense has 4 kids coming in next year, they have to be better than this seasons group.
              Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Let's hope the nightmare of the last few years is over.... Hopefully
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Barry, you are now on the clock.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

That's a wrap. I too, thank Mike Eaves for all he's done for The University of Wisconsin. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, it just has not been working for a while now. This program needs a fresh start. The next choice of coach is crucial in turning around the disturbing trends in our record, recruit losses, and KC attendance. A miss here and it's hard to see any turnaround for a decade.

Comment

I will always be thankful for 2006, but I, too, hope that was the last Eaves-coached game.
                      Last edited by The Hallucination; 03-17-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Announcement Monday morning?

I don't think it will happen tomorrow before the BBall and Women's hockey big weekend.

Comment

• Posick said on the post game show that Anaheim isn't planning on pulling Besse out.

I'd love to see him get another solid year in the cardinal and white.

Comment

Always tough for the Seniors to have played their last game. Many thanks to Eddie, Kevin and Adam. Appreciate how those guys bled red for four years here, and I wish them the very best of luck in the future. Tremendous guys. I do think Eddie might have a chance to make it to the show one day.

I've never doubted Besse would be back. He has really picked it up and played well in the second half, but he's a <10% shooter and he just has to become a more reliable scorer to get to the next level. He'll have a great opportunity to do that next year.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Fire eaves. For the love of our RPI and PWR rankings.
                              ---
                              National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                              Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                              19 Conference Championships
                              10 Conference Tournament Championships
                              2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                                If this is the end I thank Mike Eaves as a fan for some really great years 2004-2006, and a very good 2010.

You'll always be one of the best Badger hockey players of all-time.

Hopefully the turnaround begins asap
                                Ran into Eaves at a golf fundraiser in the Dells in the summer of 2009. Brutally hot. He showed up, played 9 and gave a short talk afterward. I saw him by his car on my way out and went over to introduce myself and thank him for coming. I 'fessed up that I was UND grad and Sioux fan. He had to have wanted to get the heck out of there, but he could not have been more gracious. Introduced his wife and asked where I grew up there. A class act.

Comment

Working...
                                X