Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVII: Waiting for the axe to fall

"Final" warning from security for:
    "Hey Eaves! I hope you're enjoying coaching your final badger games, because I'm very excited for it!"

Totally worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
      "Final" warning from security for:
      "Hey Eaves! I hope you're enjoying coaching your final badger games, because I'm very excited for it!"

Totally worth it.
      Surprised we can't hear your comments via the TV feed since it is so quiet there.
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
        Apparently, I'm not allowed to tell Eaves that I have Amazon Prime Now and can have "Resignation Letters for Dummies" here by the end of the game for him.
        No way he will resign on his own. Would have to be told, you can resign or be fired....
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Difference on the scoreboard at this point: https://vine.co/v/idzxFZirVbr

Edit: Nevermind.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Sigh, this team might even be worse in person than on TV. Defensive positioning is just embarrassing. I feel bad for the new coach next year.
            Last edited by Almington; 03-17-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
              Sigh, this team might even be worse in person than on TV. Defensive positioning is just embarrassing.
              Bye bye, MM!

Comment

4-1 Penn State - so long Mike...we won't miss you!

Comment

Wisconsin Hockey:

MM: Don't let the door hit you in the butt

Comment

At least we were looking good in the SOG stat column for a while.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      At least we were looking good in the SOG stat column for a while.
                      We'd have won if it wasn't for that meddling goalie!

Comment

This team is VERY represetitive of nearly all of Eaves teams at UW, plenty of individual talent, but nowhere near a cohesive team. When they play as a single unit they actually look like a real hockey team. When they don't, they just suck.

Comment

I am shocked I can hear the UW power play ditty, though its really hard while action is going on
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Who has more fans at the X for the PSU/Wisconsin game? Just curious I know Wisconsin is bad but how many of their fans actually made the trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCSUHuskies93 View Post
                              Who has more fans at the X for the PSU/Wisconsin game? Just curious I know Wisconsin is bad but how many of their fans actually made the trip?
                              North Dakota.

Comment

If this is the end I thank Mike Eaves as a fan for some really great years 2004-2006, and a very good 2010.

You'll always be one of the best Badger hockey players of all-time.

Hopefully the turnaround begins asap
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X