The Battle for the bottom of the B10: MSU-Wis 2-19/20-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Battle for the bottom of the B10: MSU-Wis 2-19/20-2016

Well, MSU travels to Madison for a battle for the cellar.
    Here are some numbers: Goal average, MSU 2.33- Wis 2.62
    Goals against, MSU 3.50 Wis 3.58
    PP MSU 14.05% Wis 18.9%
    PK MSU 84.5% Wis 85%

On the strength of special teams, and the fact they are home, A Wis sweep this week-end.
    3-2 and 3-1.
    Thoughts?

Re: The Battle for the bottom of the B10: MSU-Wis 2-19/20-2016

Bonus points to anyone of any fanbase that comes up with chants utilizing the phrase "make or break".
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

This one is a guaranteed split. MSU will win Friday and Wisxonsin take Saturday.

4-1 MSU, making us all think we're in for the hottest weekend in months. Then 2-1 Wisconsin.

Comment

I think a split too. I am not optimistic enough to think we can sweep MSU.
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
          I think a split too. I am not optimistic enough to think we can sweep MSU.
          Y'all are nuts . Wisco sweep.

Comment

I say make it a "loser leaves town" series like in wrestling. Whichever coach loses twice - immediately terminated.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              I say make it a "loser leaves town" series like in wrestling. Whichever coach loses twice - immediately terminated.
              What a great idea.

Comment

How far has MSU Hockey fallen, that it isn't even being aired on the Spartan Sports Network!
                Listening on the Badger Network. Given this situation, I just may root on the Badgers.

Comment

Originally posted by gomsuman View Post
                  What a great idea.
                  Keep Eaves! Great coach, just having a bad year. Or something. Yeah, that's the ticket.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Not the outcome I expected.

Comment

And yet what we expected on the other side of Lake Michigan.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
                        Not the outcome I expected.
                        I know we're pretty down on our program now but there isn't any evidence to believe Wisconsin is any better right now. You can almost throw OSU into that pile as well. The B1G is a turd right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
                          I know we're pretty down on our program now but there isn't any evidence to believe Wisconsin is any better right now. You can almost throw OSU into that pile as well. The B1G is a turd right now.
                          Hey, a few teams in the Big Ten are still fun to watch. Watching MN beat Wisc by a touchdown was a blast.
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                          X