Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 2015-2016 Season Thread II

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    Still waiting for mine. I assume I'll get them today.
    I received my email around noon.

Comment

I went and picked them up at the box office.
      Lowell Forever
      Forever Lowell

Comment

Well, UNH won game 1 at Merrimack last night. I had a feeling there would only be one upset and this was it. I think BU and NU sweep, and UConn takes 3 to win.
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Well, UNH won game 1 at Merrimack last night. I had a feeling there would only be one upset and this was it. I think BU and NU sweep, and UConn takes 3 to win.
          It will be interesting to see if UNH can finish the Warriors off tonight. It sounds like Merrimack played well but Tirone was the difference. A game three will be played Sunday night if needed, the HE Women's Championship is also at Merrimack this weekend.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if UNH can finish the Warriors off tonight. It sounds like Merrimack played well but Tirone was the difference. A game three will be played Sunday night if needed, the HE Women's Championship is also at Merrimack this weekend.
            To give credit to the Warriors, while they didn't have a great year at home, they're tough to beat there. I'd be surprised if they don't win tonight.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Are any of the opening round games on tv this weekend? You would think NESN would have tried to pick something up for tonight and/or Sunday if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                Are any of the opening round games on tv this weekend? You would think NESN would have tried to pick something up for tonight and/or Sunday if necessary.
                Doesn't look like it. According to the online schedule NESN+ is showing Penn State @ Wisconsin tonight at 8:00pm.

Comment

Nothing currently listed. Baffling. Frustrating.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                    I sometimes wonder why their name is New England Sports Network!

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                      I sometimes wonder why their name is New England Sports Network!
                      Probably has nothing at all to do with NESN and everything to do with Hockey East. The league is the one who goes to NESN to televise their games.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Probably has nothing at all to do with NESN and everything to do with Hockey East. The league is the one who goes to NESN to televise their games.
                        I feel like his comment may have had something to do with it being the carrier for the ACC who has one whole New England team in it. Who doesn't want to watch Syracuse take on Pitt at football on a Saturday (still better programming than magic bullet commercials though).
                        BS UMass Lowell 2015
                        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Hockey East is also using Pack Network to broadcast the playoff games online. Northeastern usually broadcasts their home games online for free now their fans have to pay to watch the playoff games.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres...3/mar2pack.php

Comment

Hockey East is also using Pack Network to broadcast the playoff games online. Northeastern usually broadcasts their home games online for free now their fans have to pay to watch the playoff games.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres...3/mar2pack.php
                            Looking at the scoreboard right now that may be a relief for them. 2-0 Maine
                            BS UMass Lowell 2015
                            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                              Looking at the scoreboard right now that may be a relief for them. 2-0 Maine
                              This is good. Meanwhile Amherst is up 1-0 on BU.
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

• Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                                This is good. Meanwhile Amherst is up 1-0 on BU.
                                All of the road teams winning at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X