Congratulations to your 2016 Beanpot champion Boston College Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to your 2016 Beanpot champion Boston College Eagles

well done boys. you should be proud of the joy you've shared with your local alum fans. now onward to that national championship that only you are eligible to win out of the 4 local schools!!

outstanding.

(others can feel free to offer their congrats below)
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: Congratulations to your 2016 Beanpot champion Boston College Eagles

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    well done boys. you should be proud of the joy you've shared with your local alum fans. now onward to that national championship that only you are eligible to win out of the 4 local schools!!

outstanding.

(others can feel free to offer their congrats below)
    I figured snow would keep the eagles from taking flight. Clearly the large drifts created by the storm were just too much for the terriers, they fell through the snow and couldn't dig their way out
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Mookie you stink and you are unoriginal! BOoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Do you think Jack Eichel's bookie is taking any action for tonight?
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

UPDATE!!!

BC Athletics asks that everyone be in their seats by 630p this coming Friday (2/12) before the Merrimack game to see the Beanpot banner raising ceremony as preparation for the "Drive for #6" takes flight

Comment

UPDATE!!!

BC Athletics asks that everyone be in their seats by 630p this coming Friday (2/12) before the Merrimack game to see the Beanpot banner raising ceremony as preparation for the "Drive for #6" takes flight
          Thx for the heads up. We were going anyway but now I'll be sure to be there by 6.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Now that this years title is won, it's tough not to look back to last year, knowing this year could have been 7 in a row, topping BU's 6 in a row from '95 to '01. Oh what might have been. But the new streak has been started.
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

i figured you would declare Iggles as the winners but i just didnt expect a new thread for this

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                Thx for the heads up. We were going anyway but now I'll be sure to be there by 6.
                drive safely!!

Comment

drive safely!!
                  Taking the T.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Taking the T.
                    well keep your money in your sock then (old people are easy targets for crime )

Comment

Did mookie ever find a date for this?
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

well keep your money in your sock then (old people are easy targets for crime )
                        Once again, thx for the heads up.

Comment

never doubt mookie!!!

Comment

From Mookie's lips to God's ears! And he made it so.

Comment

Mookie knows.....

Comment

Working...
                              X