tUMD @ NMU: Normal School Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ NMU: Normal School Battle

Basically making this thread because I'm going to Marquette to see this series. Can't wait to be on the road on Friday morning.

Not sure what to expect based on how badly UMD has played in the last month. It's been such a disapointing season for UMD. I'd guess this will end up a split with UMD scoring 1 or 2 goals in each game.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ NMU: Normal School Battle

I feel your pain Biddy.
    UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Originally posted by MAVFANJEFF View Post
      I feel your pain Biddy.
      Biddco is not upset... he was able to cheer for a goal 3 times. That's like a month's worth
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Biddco is not upset... he was able to cheer for a goal 3 times. That's like a month's worth
        Exactly!
        Originally posted by MAVFANJEFF View Post
        I feel your pain Biddy.
        And your pain only got worse this weekend! Yuck. That CC team has really turned it around!
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
        X