• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI vs. Union (Mayor's Cup) Saturday, 1/23/2016

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI vs. Union (Mayor's Cup) Saturday, 1/23/2016

A reminder to all who plan to attend. They now have walk-thru metal detectors before going thru the turnstiles. So plan accordingly. BTW, when I attended the Trans Siberian Orch. show in Dec. it only took maybe 10 minutes extra. Last I saw only 6,000 tix have been sold. Ralph can Post thru the snowflakes
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      A reminder to all who plan to attend. They now have walk-thru metal detectors before going thru the turnstiles. So plan accordingly. BTW, when I attended the Trans Siberian Orch. show in Dec. it only took maybe 10 minutes extra. Last I saw only 6,000 tix have been sold. Ralph can Post thru the snowflakes
      If the snow doesn't come u to the 7th floor.

My German class has already been cancelled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The Times Union Center, RPI and Union College have partnered and will offer a limited number of tickets for community members in Troy and the surrounding municipalities who are impacted by the recent water main break in the City of Troy to the 2016 Capital District Mayor's Cup game. The game will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2016, at 7:30pm at the Times Union Center. Those interested should call the Houston Field House Box Office at 518-276-6262 for more information and to place an order. All tickets must be requested before noon on Saturday, January 23.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          Just realized the game is a 7:30 start.

Comment

Just an interesting thought:
            Being a non-league game, do you go with Cam Hackett in goal to give Kazzy some rest for the home stretch?

Comment

No knock on Hackett, but as well as Kasdorf has been playing recently, I expect he will start every league game the rest of the season as long as he is healthy.

Of course, if RPI wants to avoid the possibility that Kasdorf might not be healthy for all those league games because of an injury in a non-league game, there might be very good reason to start Hackett Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                Just an interesting thought:
                Being a non-league game, do you go with Cam Hackett in goal to give Kazzy some rest for the home stretch?
                If you play Kazzie at all, perhaps have Hackett start so he can get to feel the excitement of that arena and a big crowd. Perhaps split it and bring in Kasdorf for the third period?? I am sure that SA has this well worked out and will take everything into consideration.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Any chance someone is aware of a live Internet video feed of this game this evening?

Comment

Working...
                  X