Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016 (Part II): We want more banners, not more flags

Eng away from Union
    And when the cameras broke that game vs brown the hockey gods really didn't want us to play onion
    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
      Eng away from Union
      And when the cameras broke that game vs brown the hockey gods really didn't want us to play onion
      You could say the ENGs given up to Quinny pushed us the other way. We don't give those up and we have a bye.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
        Eng away from Union
        rvd I like your takes, you do a nice job. seriously.
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

I'm going to start posting like rvd, quick snippets, here goes:

picked 10th finished tied for 5th, not bad, appert hair still good.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            Brown. Again. Let's try to win game one this time, why don't we.
            won middle game in that series, officiating awful in that series. official mike brown despicable, had it out for pirri.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              I'm going to start posting like rvd, quick snippets, here goes:

picked 10th finished tied for 5th, not bad, appert hair still good.

Our offensive and defensive numbers are nearly identical to Brown (and in some cases, worse - see PP) with one major exception: goaltending. Take superhuman play of Kazzie and Hackett out of the equation and my guess is we'd be right where everyone picked us.

We know this opponent and we've seen this movie before. Time to write a new ending.

Comment

Let's all start posting
                in the Haiku poetry form
                RPI takes on Brown hockey
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by vicious View Post
                  Take superhuman play of Kazzie and Hackett out of the equation and my guess is we'd be right where everyone picked us.
                  if it wasn't raining, snowing sleeting it would be a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                    Let's all start posting
                    in the Haiku poetry form
                    buebla awesome, don't know where we would be without him. Lappin good, need to shut him down.

Comment

if it wasn't raining, snowing sleeting it would be a nice day.
                      It is a nice day. I am glad this team outperformed expectations and that is good, just saying the numbers give a good reason for why it's 5th instead of 10th.

Comment

No Mich Tech, Duluth.
                        Another fan base must write funny.
                        It will be the 'Tute.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-28-2016, 02:21 PM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

buebla awesome, don't know where we would be without him. Lappin good, need to shut him down.
                          Bubela, score goals
                          Milos, please no penalties
                          at inopportune time
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

5th place seems about right. Given the way the season went, I cast my vote for Cam Hackett for MVP of this team.
                            With any other back up goalie, 10th place.

Brown will not lay down for us, we are going to have to bring our best to take this series.
                            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                            Benjamin Franklin
                            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                            Gary Player

Comment

Our men in the room
                              make it happen
                              game after game.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                Let's all start posting
                                in the Haiku poetry form
                                Jericho is weird.
                                He doesn't like game resets.
                                Just no fun at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X