X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2015 - 2016 (Part II): We want more banners, not more flags

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I missed this.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I missed this.

I assume he was the one in the suit at the bench when some of them were skating over.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          I assume he was the one in the suit at the bench when some of them were skating over.
          He wasn’t in a suit. He was standing in the opposing bench. It was cool to see.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Hopefully Drew is healthy for October
            I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• On a light note. I brought a date to the game last night.She hadn`t been to a college hockey game since HS. Half way though RPI`s first power play she says they pass to MUCH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
                On a light note. I brought a date to the game last night.She hadn`t been to a college hockey game since HS. Half way though RPI`s first power play she says they pass to MUCH!!!!
                Tell us something we don't know. Not to mention, if you watch the "power play" enough, you know who's going to take the shot. This is why it doesn't work in ECAC play.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                  Hopefully Drew is healthy for October
                  Is it that bad, that October is in question?
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hackett should make all rookie team kasdorf first or 2nd team Riley same anyone else ?
                    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                      Hackett should make all rookie team kasdorf first or 2nd team Riley same anyone else ?
                      I think that Hackett played in only 3 league games. I don't think that that he will make the All-Rookie team. I agree that Kasdorf and Bourbonnais should make it, but there are a lot of good goalies.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Kasdorf is second in Save % and third in goals against ave., so I would agree that he should be 1st or 2nd team, especially if he has a good weekend in central NY.
                        I don't see Bourbonnais at all. He is tied for 32nd in ECAC points, 45th in goals. He has just 2 pts (both assists) in 6 games since returning from missing 5 games - all ECAC games - and hasn't scored a goal since Jan. 7 in Princeton. I would think that Bubela has a better chance, though very remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                          Kasdorf is second in Save % and third in goals against ave., so I would agree that he should be 1st or 2nd team, especially if he has a good weekend in central NY.
                          I don't see Bourbonnais at all. He is tied for 32nd in ECAC points, 45th in goals. He has just 2 pts (both assists) in 6 games since returning from missing 5 games - all ECAC games - and hasn't scored a goal since Jan. 7 in Princeton. I would think that Bubela has a better chance, though very remote.
                          What about Chris Bradley for best defensive defenseman? As much as his +/- leaves something to be desired, could his blocked shots total help give him that?

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                            and driven several insightful people from this board.
                            I hear quite often from people at HFH that they are disappointed that I am not active anymore. However, I left a wonderful legacy for all of you. There has been talk of putting me up in the ring of fame but my humility will not allow that. Feel free to come up to me in Section 9 to get my thoughts SS. I'm the very handsome man that sits in that section.
                            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                                I hear quite often from people at HFH that they are disappointed that I am not active anymore. However, I left a wonderful legacy for all of you. There has been talk of putting me up in the ring of fame but my humility will not allow that. Feel free to come up to me in Section 9 to get my thoughts SS. I'm the very handsome man that sits in that section.
                                That reminds me, what about OGC for Coach of the Year?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X